Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

We are a group of 32 on the May 16, 05 Dawn Alaska cruise. This will be our 4th Alaska cruise for myself and wife but first for many in our group. My cousin and wife are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on this cruise. They have to be the youngest

looking couple married 50 years we have ever seen.

My first cruise!! Island Princess southbound on 6/11/05. :)
:eek: my wife and are on the same cruise!!! we are taking the land tour first. 6/5/05. my step-daughter will meet up with us at whittier, for the cruise south. 6/11/05. this will be a great first cruise for you. if you can get a balcony room on the port side of the ship, trust me on this. happy sailing! arctic owl

We are a group of 32 on the May 16, 05 Dawn Alaska cruise. This will be our 4th Alaska cruise for myself and wife but first for many in our group. My cousin and wife are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on this cruise. They have to be the youngest

looking couple married 50 years we have ever seen.

Hello Melaniepeg,

I have a roll call started here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2334097#post2334097

Please drop by and say hello. Hopefully by the time we sail there will be a great group of cc'ers on board.

Debinnh, we are doing the Heart of Alaska, 15 S. This was recommended by our TA. Am excited. This is our second trip to Alaska. Did the Norwegian Star last July(just cruise, no land). Can't wait . My husband and I will be travelling with our adult daughter. Fran

Archived