Perth to Fremantle Wharf for Sun Princess

Have been quoted $610 pp return by Princess Cruises for Airfare from Sydney to Wharf at Fremantle for boarding Sun Princess. How does this compare with modes of transport. And what about time journey takes from Perth to Fremantle?

John

We are flying over Tiger @ $89 O/W (booked before Xmas) & flying back Virgin Blue $179 O/W There should be some better deals out there try WEBJET don't know about airport bu but DFrmenatle has a great train service thet stops @ cruise terminal

Cheers

Jane

Fremantle airport shuttle

$35 for 1 person

$45 for 2 people

+ $10 per head for extra

Additional luggage $5.00 per piece

ph 08 9335 1614

Airfare under $400 rtn with virgin

works out cheaper than the princess quote!!

Have been quoted $610 pp return by Princess Cruises for Airfare from Sydney to Wharf at Fremantle for boarding Sun Princess. How does this compare with modes of transport. And what about time journey takes from Perth to Fremantle?

Is that return? Or are you cruising back to Sydney?

Is that return? Or are you cruising back to Sydney?

Just re-read the post.

$610 RETURN does seem like a reasonable price

I just got a shock with airfares.

We are looking to use Qantas Air Points to fly FREE

Auckland/Sydney rtn, to join a cruise out of Sydney

and the charges and taxes are $NZ 310.00 pp.

I guess there is a fair chunk of fuel surcharge. Qantas has just announced the cutting of their less popular routes as a response to increased fuel costs. They are quoted that the rising fuel costs will add $2 billion to their fuel bill next year.

I agree, use those points. Our one way flight Sydney to Perth is 15,000 Qantas FF points each. We are just paying $40 each taxes. OK with that. The airlines are making it tougher to use the points.

I guess there is a fair chunk of fuel surcharge. Qantas has just announced the cutting of their less popular routes as a response to increased fuel costs. They are quoted that the rising fuel costs will add $2 billion to their fuel bill next year.

I am keeping my fingers crossed it not one of our qantas airfares that are being cut.

Our direct flight from orlando to las vegas has already been cut resulting in a change in flight departure which was not good for us but delta will not let us change it.

We have some people on our roll call leaving from NZ and have had problems getting flights, so hopefully they are not cutting full flights.

It is a wait and see game. We have had these flights booked and paid for in full for a while now

Karon,

My guess is that you are going to DISNEYWORLD seeing you will be flying from Orlando to Vegas?.

Just want to say that DISNEYWORLD is awesome so if I am correct you will have a ball!!. Am yet to do Vegas but it is on my BIG list:) .

Trish

Archived