Letter from RCCL with coupons?

abhb

About 2 weeks ago we got a letter from RCCL (pre-printed) signed by Adam Goldstein thanking us for sailing on the NOS. WE sailed back in January. It went on to say that we are now entitled to join C&A and enjoy the benefits. We have been C&A for many years:confused: There were 2 $50 coupons per stateroom for booking before July 26, 2008. I have never gotten anything like this before. I am planning on booking 3 cabins for the Explorer next summer so these coupons will come in handy.

Has anyone ever gotten anything like this? WE have gotten coupons in the C&A magazine that we get occasionally. Can I combine my Next Cruise with these coupons?

Also included was a little flyer about RCCL credit card. I have had one of these for years too! A postcard size survey was also included to help "ensure the news and information you get is exactly what you're looking for"

About 2 weeks ago we got a letter from RCCL (pre-printed) signed by Adam Goldstein thanking us for sailing on the NOS. WE sailed back in January. It went on to say that we are now entitled to join C&A and enjoy the benefits. We have been C&A for many years:confused: There were 2 $50 coupons per stateroom for booking before July 26, 2008. I have never gotten anything like this before. I am planning on booking 3 cabins for the Explorer next summer so these coupons will come in handy.

Has anyone ever gotten anything like this? WE have gotten coupons in the C&A magazine that we get occasionally. Can I combine my Next Cruise with these coupons?

Also included was a little flyer about RCCL credit card. I have had one of these for years too! A postcard size survey was also included to help "ensure the news and information you get is exactly what you're looking for"

Congratulations..................yes, we have received the Thank You letters with the coupons after past sailings.

Be aware that if you use those coupons, you can not combine them with any other "offer" such as a C&A Savings Certificate that may appear for your sailing. You will not be able to use the Thank You coupons with a NextCruise booking as you get an OBC and that is considered another "offer".

I get them too after cruising, usually 2-3 months later. I tried to apply the coupon to an already booked cruise ( booked it on May 12th 2008) and I was denied, since The booking has to be made between ( May 27- July 26, 2008). If I cancel and rebook, I will have to pay the new fuel Surcharge, so it's either book another cruise to use them or just don't use them.

We've received a similar letter and coupon and HAVE been able to use the coupon with a diamond discount, OBC for booking on line and stock ownership on board credit.

Perhaps I got lucky!

M

Not luck. Your diamond discount and stock ownership OBC are benefits. The coupon is considered and "offer". You can combine an "offer" with your benefits. However, you cannot combine "offers". Things like C&A coupons, OBC for early booking, etc., are considered offers. You can only use one "offer" per reservation. You can combine as many benefits as you are entitled to.

I received one of those $50.00 thank you coupons but could not use it because I already used a C&A coupon that was available for my cruise. And if I had done early booking and received an OBC I would not have been able to use the C&A coupon which happens to be more valuable than the OBC that I would have received.

I know, it is a bit confusing but that seems to be the story.

i've never received these coupons :(

~~~~~~ DITTO~~~~~:(

Not luck. Your diamond discount and stock ownership OBC are benefits. The coupon is considered and "offer". You can combine an "offer" with your benefits. However, you cannot combine "offers". Things like C&A coupons, OBC for early booking, etc., are considered offers. You can only use one "offer" per reservation. You can combine as many benefits as you are entitled to.

I received one of those $50.00 thank you coupons but could not use it because I already used a C&A coupon that was available for my cruise. And if I had done early booking and received an OBC I would not have been able to use the C&A coupon which happens to be more valuable than the OBC that I would have received.

Even so.... Wish we would get the "opportunity" to be confused:eek:

I received one of the C & A Society Member Savings Certificates by email and wanted to know if I could use it with my cruise that I purchased using my free cruise certificate from the Visa Card.

I added my daughter to the cruise which added 699.00 to the cruise package.

So could I use this coupon to offset this charge or would they consider the free cruise certificate as another offer?

I received one of the C & A Society Member Savings Certificates by email and wanted to know if I could use it with my cruise that I purchased using my free cruise certificate from the Visa Card.

I added my daughter to the cruise which added 699.00 to the cruise package.

So could I use this coupon to offset this charge or would they consider the free cruise certificate as another offer?

You should be able to because your Free Cruise Certificate from your Visa Card is considered a benefit.

The C&A Savings Certificate is an offer...........so you can combine one offer with as many benefits as you like. If you were getting an OBC from either booking while on a ship or booking a WOW sale...........then you would have to chose between the OBC and the C&A certificate.

Confusing..............OMG.............now we all have to learn the definition of "offers" and "benefits".

We've received a similar letter and coupon and HAVE been able to use the coupon with a diamond discount, OBC for booking on line and stock ownership on board credit.

Perhaps I got lucky!

M

We got them too and used the one after our Enchantment cruise to book IOS along with the diamond balcony discount.

if you've applied the $50 thank you coupon to a sailing as an offer, can you later swap it out for a better offer, like a $100 or $150 C&A coupon?

I understand you can only have 1 offer per ressie, but I thought I've read other threads where you could bump up the offer if you find an applicable coupon.

tia

wendy

OB, good explanation. Maybe I will get a letter after my next trip...which reminds me I need to send in owner stock info for that OBC.

Saturday Rancher Dave and family will be headed to Shady Harbor...perhaps OB you know where I am talking about.

I get the letter and coupons after every cruise but I could NOT use them with cruises I booked with Next Cruises in March. I received an email stating they could not be used on Next Cruise bookings. Someone else posted the same letter on another thread.

Archived