Pricing On The Odyssey

howndder

Has anyone else noticed the pricing available at discount online agencies for the Odyssey? The maiden trans-atlantic is priced at $650.00 per diem per person. I'm glad I booked as soon as it becamce available. Is it possible that Seabourn has raised their fare that much?

Has anyone else noticed the pricing available at discount online agencies for the Odyssey? The maiden trans-atlantic is priced at $650.00 per diem per person. I'm glad I booked as soon as it becamce available. Is it possible that Seabourn has raised their fare that much?

If you booked early (and were not a past passenger) you would have saved 45%. As the sailing was selling so well the early bird discount was changed. If you book today the early bird discount is only 35%. That is why the per diems are higher. It pays to book early.

If you booked early (and were not a past passenger) you would have saved 45%. As the sailing was selling so well the early bird discount was changed. If you book today the early bird discount is only 35%. That is why the per diems are higher. It pays to book early.

That's correct. I want to say if you booked a couple of weeks after the booking were open that the 45% discount was no longer available and it was 40%. The discounts are capacity controlled. And, most categories are currently waitlisted.

Keith

That's correct. I want to say if you booked a couple of weeks after the booking were open that the 45% discount was no longer available and it was 40%. The discounts are capacity controlled. And, most categories are currently waitlisted.

Keith

I just checked and V6 is the lowest available suite at this time.

Archived