Lost reservation

I just went online to do online checking on the RCL website and my reservation disappeared. I've paid already through my TA. I'm thinking this is a glitch. Has this happened to any of you? Unfortunately, reservations is closed now but will re-open at 10am (Sunday morning) so I will call them then.

I just went online to do online checking on the RCL website and my reservation disappeared. I've paid already through my TA. I'm thinking this is a glitch. Has this happened to any of you? Unfortunately, reservations is closed now but will re-open at 10am (Sunday morning) so I will call them then.

Saturday night is maintenance time. Things disappear and reappear.

Don't worry. Resi will be back.

Okay, now I'm scared! I went on yahoo travel and did a dummy booking and saw my previously assigned cabin as one of the available cabins to chose from. I called Visa and the charge from RCCL is on there. I'm not sure what the heck is going on:eek:

Mine disappeared yesterday. I did call and it is still there and fine. Neither the sailing or the reservation shows on the computer still yet today.

I'm waiting to see if it comes back up on Monday.

Ours is Jewel of the Seas for Oct 18.

Archived