New Solstice Picture – Looking good!

Xcruiser

She looks beautiful! The shape and design of her bow really gives her a sleek appearance.

The X on the "hump" balconies is becoming visible, too!

Just a quick observation and question...

What happened to the glass balcony railings? Were the green panels just plastic sheets?

She looks beautiful! The shape and design of her bow really gives her a sleek appearance.

The X on the "hump" balconies is becoming visible, too!

Just a quick observation and question...

What happened to the glass balcony railings? Were the green panels just plastic sheets?

The green was just a protection for the glass and has since been removed.

We have a foreward-facing "outermost" cabin on the angle of hump booked for an Eastern Med itinerary in May.

I would love it if someone could get a closer shot of the balconies on the angled sides of the hump.

The anticipation is more fun than I expected. I can't wait until Saturday night to see the sail-out.

Thanks so much for all the pics as she gets ready for Monday. I've been excited about this class of ship for a relatively short period of time, having only known about it since March when we got the invite to book the Equinox. We quickly booked that ship for 2009 transatlantic from Rome to the US and then were very disappointed when we found that the Solstice was coming out this year but we had very few vacation days left and the bulk of next year is already booked. Imagine how excited I was when I found out that they are now offering a 2 day nowhere cruise on 11/21 and we get to check out an aqua class cabin on the Solstice a year before we board the Equinox. I am so thrilled that we only have 3 short months before we board this beautiful ship. I'm almost more excited about this 2 day trip than I am about our TA on the IOS (we disembark in Ft Lauderdale on 11/19 then jump on the Soltice on 11/21) Let the countdown begin!!!

Archived