A Question of Coffee

DH and I are early risers...usually around 4am :eek: ...aside from room service, will we be able to find coffee that early in the morning somewhere? Breakfast, I can wait for, but I need that first cup of coffee. :)

Why 4am? It's just something we've become accustomed to-and even though vacations are for "sleeping in", on a cruise we find we like being up on deck when we're approaching a port and watching the "logistics" of anchoring or pulling up to the docks, and like the feeling of having the ship to ourselves that early in the morning...we've been able to get some nice photos of sunrises, and parts of the ship that are deserted at that hour-that during the day are jam packed..when doing land based vacations in Florida, we're usually walking the beach by around 5....just a personal "thing"..

I'm not sure the WJ will be open that early---why not just use room service? You can specify the time you want it delivered--they're pretty punctual--so if you rise at 4 am, ask them to bring it at 4:15! (They will call at 4 to let you know they're on their way!)

I'm not sure the WJ will be open that early---why not just use room service? You can specify the time you want it delivered--they're pretty punctual--so if you rise at 4 am, ask them to bring it at 4:15! (They will call at 4 to let you know they're on their way!)

Should be a place on the Promenade deck with coffee at that hour....

Depending on the ship, there will probably be coffee available 24 hours a day. Usually outside of the Windjammer there is a coffee station. On Voyager class ships (maybe Freedom too) there is coffee available on the Promenade.

It would help to know what ship you will be sailing. The voyager class & Freedom class ships have the Promenade that is open 24 hours with great coffee and snacks.

If you are on the Radiance class, Latitudes does not open until 7:00am

Happy cruising:)

Archived