Is a Sweater & Jeans needed on the Pride?

secretv2

The Pacific Ocean can be cool the first and last days of the Mexican Riviera cruise. If you aren't over the weight limit with your packing already, go ahead and pack jeans and a sweater.

If you're the type who doesn't go outside onto the deck in the evening, you may not need anything so heavy. If you get cold easily, you may find a sweater to be handy for casual nights in the dining room and show room.

I always find knit pants, such as yoga pants, to be more comfortable than jeans for a sea day. They are a little heavy for the suitcase too.

I keep reading that it is cool the first and last night on the Mex Riv cruise. Can anyone tell me (roughly) how "cool" you mean? Is it similar to evenings on an Alaska cruise (that's pretty darn cool), or just "not hot"? Can anyone give me a sort-of estimate of the air temperature? (50ish? 60ish?)

We'll be coming from the frozen north, so what seems cool to southerners may seem balmy to us :D

I keep reading that it is cool the first and last night on the Mex Riv cruise. Can anyone tell me (roughly) how "cool" you mean? Is it similar to evenings on an Alaska cruise (that's pretty darn cool), or just "not hot"? Can anyone give me a sort-of estimate of the air temperature? (50ish? 60ish?)

We'll be coming from the frozen north, so what seems cool to southerners may seem balmy to us :D

Hi Princess, I have sailed the Mexican Riveria 3 times and the

only time I have felt a chill is when the ship is leaving and

then arriving back to port. The Sea of Japan affects the Pacific

Ocean so you never know what its going to be like;)

Once you hit Mexico it is HOT.

Depending on your own preferences, I always bring a cardigan

as well as a warm up jacket.

Archived