E259 on Carnival Fascination

fishernrex

first cruise?? found you are cruising next week.

E259 is under that huge white area--- whats on the main deck?

on the aft like that you will get some shuddering/vibration.

I would not be booking a cabin in that area.

If the waters are rough that vibration/shuddering will be a lot more then pulling in and leaving the ports.

since you are leaving next week--.

M195 is available

how many in your cabin

Thanks! Not my first cruise, but it will be my first cruise in a "real" cabin... I usually go for the "cheap seats", but figured I'd go for something a bit nicer since it's my 40th birthday!!

I will try and change cabins (again... ) and see what happens. Right now the balconies are dirt cheap also... Might even try and upgrade to that if you have any advice there???

A

Thanks! Not my first cruise, but it will be my first cruise in a "real" cabin... I usually go for the "cheap seats", but figured I'd go for something a bit nicer since it's my 40th birthday!!

I will try and change cabins (again... ) and see what happens. Right now the balconies are dirt cheap also... Might even try and upgrade to that if you have any advice there???

A

whats dirt cheap for those balconies? There are no real balconies on this class of ship-- they are all suites and you MUST be careful or will wind up in the obstructed balconies-

Thanks! Dirt cheap would be $299 for a suite with balcony... Thinking I can't beat that price... Originally paid $249 for an outside cabin... What's $100 more (combined) per person I'm thinking... There are only 2 of us in the room and I'm a bit afraid of getting spoiled if I do get a nicer cabin..

Got it!! Woo Hoo.... My whole group upgraded last night... I'm sure we were the agents nightmare, but they were very nice about it... Not sure which room yet.... Apparently this ship is EMPTY because of the storms and time of year...

Archived