Are the pools open 24 hours?

Breezie68

Last time we were on Radiance, we were sad to find the hottubs in the solarium closed each evening from 8pm to midnight. This was a surprise because I thought they rotated the cleanings. We were told that was the new schedule for all the RCCL ships. I certainly hope not. We love the solarium hottubs after dinner. There were hot tubs outside, but it was windy and plus they were full of kids. We prefer the solarium.

That was 2004. We are going on the Jewel here in 3 weeks. Hopefully it's back to being rotated.

Last time we were on Radiance, we were sad to find the hottubs in the solarium closed each evening from 8pm to midnight. This was a surprise because I thought they rotated the cleanings. We were told that was the new schedule for all the RCCL ships. I certainly hope not. We love the solarium hottubs after dinner. There were hot tubs outside, but it was windy and plus they were full of kids. We prefer the solarium.

That was 2004. We are going on the Jewel here in 3 weeks. Hopefully it's back to being rotated.

When we were on the Radiance in 2006 for the Hawaii sailing the Solarium pools and hot tubs were open 24 hours. There was one evening where the hot tub in the solarium was netted off for cleaning. But the pool was warm in the Solarium and the late night swims were the best because no one else was down there.

I agree - we LOVE to relax in the hot tubs in the solarium on the Radiance class ships late at night!!! While on the Serenade in 2007 they were open even at 2am so hopefully you'll find them open while on the Jewel. :D

Laura

Archived