Recommendation for cruising with young teens

mamakinrocks

Hi fellow cruisers,

We have gone on several cruises...two with the kids. We really enjoy Celebrity...a little more upscale, still reasonable, good food and fun for the kids. We would like to do a Caribbean cruise next summer, but it does not appear that Celebrity has any ships sailing to that destination at the time. I know that RCCL has the mega-ships that may be fun for the kids, but I am concerned that it may be a bit too crowded and over-run with people. Disney receives very good reviews, but my husband and I are just not looking for that many kids! I see that Princess sails to Hawaii/Tahiti and the South Pacific in July. Any recommendations as to cruises/particular ships would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

RCI has a great kids program--and while there may be alot of kids, no one ever feels "overun"!

Really, any ship you pick (if ports are the reason for cruising) will be fine. If you're happy, the kids will be happy! That's just how it is!

Pick the cruise that best suits you!

Archived