Best Rooms on The Miracle

nbturfman

Best?

Well, we don't know what criteria (or what anyone else here) uses to determine "best" cabin.

I like least affordable! That usually works for me!

I didn't particularly like our extended balcony. Yes, I like to look over the rail and down at the water and the lifeboats were in the way. Some balconies are "better" than others (like an aft wrap).

As far as the cabin itself, they're all the same until you get to the suite level. 185 sq ft. Plenty of room. So unless you can afford a suite, then they're all The Best.

If you have motion sickness issues, you want one lower and mid-ship.

The "best" cabin is whichever one I'm in that is getting me to the ports I want to visit.

It's all too subjective. YOU decide what's important to you, and how much you can afford to spend, look at some pics, read some reviews, and make your decision.

After much research, we had booked 6232 almost 2 years in advance of this Dec.'s sailing. Reasons: 100 foot balcony! Yes, the lifeboats are below us, but the size of the balcony for the 4 of us in the cabin made that choice simple. We all like to sit outside, and are usually on top of each other when we sail. (2 teens, 2 adults) There are a few other 100 ft. balconies, but are for 2 or 3. This is the only quad extended balcony, and the location is pretty mid-ship, and sandwiched between floors of cabins, which we prefer.

After much research, we had booked 6232 almost 2 years in advance of this Dec.'s sailing. Reasons: 100 foot balcony! Yes, the lifeboats are below us, but the size of the balcony for the 4 of us in the cabin made that choice simple. We all like to sit outside, and are usually on top of each other when we sail. (2 teens, 2 adults) There are a few other 100 ft. balconies, but are for 2 or 3. This is the only quad extended balcony, and the location is pretty mid-ship, and sandwiched between floors of cabins, which we prefer.

You will LOVE this balcony. We stayed in this cabin a couple years ago. Normally in the evenings we would have 6 adults and 1 child out on the balcony and it was pretty comfortable. This cabin is also located very close to the elevators that take you straight down to the dining room or straight up to the lido deck buffet/pool area.

I can't wait to experience this balcony. We are sailing with 14 in our group, and we will have the sail-away party on our balcony. (so I've been told by everyone else!) I just hope the Miracle isn't "too small" for us - have only been on the larger ships. From what I've heard, Spirit class ships are very much liked by everyone.

I can't wait to experience this balcony. We are sailing with 14 in our group, and we will have the sail-away party on our balcony. (so I've been told by everyone else!) I just hope the Miracle isn't "too small" for us - have only been on the larger ships. From what I've heard, Spirit class ships are very much liked by everyone.

You will have a great time on the Miracle....I don't think it is too small and had a great time last year and am going back next August, 09.

Enjoy your cruise.

You will have a great time on the Miracle....I don't think it is too small and had a great time last year and am going back next August, 09.

Enjoy your cruise.

Enjoy your cruise.

We have been on the Spirit 3x, Miracle's sister ship. Not too big, but not too small and we found it very easy to navigate. All 3x we were in aft wrap balcony cabin 8268, right below Lido which I loved because I could trek up early in the morning and bring a cuppa and some danish down to our balcony and watch the sun rise. It has seperate living areas, so no need to disturb DH who sleeps in. That cabin was booked on the Miracle so we booked the cabin 4 decks below. Have never been "on the water" before, so we are looking forward to comparing! ;)

Archived