Royal Princess Anyone?

mycruz

Since the Royal has joined the fleet there really hasn't been too much about it on the boards. Can anyone gtell my their experience with this ship? We have booked it for the Amazon and lookin gorward to have a small ship experience.

We were on the Royal for 24 days last Nov/Dec doing the 3 Continents Trans Atlantic....great ship and crew. The food was fantastic (much better than our recent cruise on the Tahitian).

Really enjoyed the small ship and the experience that it provides.

Enjoy your cruise.

Have not been on the new Royal Princess yet, but her sisters of the Renaissance class are neat ships.

We've been on Pacific Princess, & Oceania's Nautica and Regatta.

The size is perfect for the Amazon, which is an amazing trip.

I was on the Royal Princess last November and loved it. As a smaller ship with a lot fewer passengers (about 750) vs. the 2,000+ per cruise, there will naturally be fewer reviews. It's a small, elegant ship that's easy to get around. The cabins are very nice, in my opinion, and I'd cruise on her or her sister ships again.

RoyalCabin1.jpg.9269655465bc6eda89e15972d696ec22.jpg

RoyalCabin2.jpg.0aa117538e807f75f1f9b70bb448b1ad.jpg

We love the smaller ships. The Pacific, the Royal and the Tahitian Princesses all hold about 700 passengers. We have been on all three (twice on the Tahitian) and have six more booked on them.

On the smaller ships, you don't have to walk 5 miles to get somewhere. You get to know the other passengers and the crew.

We're on the world cruise leaving next January. Is it true that this ship has no dry cleaning facilities? We're hoping to travel light so I guess everything we pack will have to be washable.

Yes, it is true there are NO dry cleaning facilities aboard the ship.

I was on the Royal Princess last November and loved it. As a smaller ship with a lot fewer passengers (about 750) vs. the 2,000+ per cruise, there will naturally be fewer reviews. It's a small, elegant ship that's easy to get around. The cabins are very nice, in my opinion, and I'd cruise on her or her sister ships again.

Pam: This may sound like a strange question,but, did you notice if a kettle of soup(usually chicken rice) was at the breakfast buffet? We were on the star princess last May and they had this every morning,sometime with ginger,rice and chicken. If was a nice change from the usual eggs etc.Thanks

Archived