How Late Can We Stay On the Ship?

bennifer

Sorry if this has been covered a million times, search not working for me either. We are wondering how late we can stay on the ship? Our flight isn't until 3 and we've got some time to kill, so we'd like to linger as much as possible. How late have you all stayed on the ship?

When I cruised Majesty of the Seas a few years ago, they let us eat breakfast in the main dining room before we left. (Everyone else was jammed at the door with disembarking, but we chose to eat a leisurley breakfast instead). Do they still let you do that? We sail Navigator of the Seas in January.

I think you'll find that "lingering" isn't as pleasant as you would think. The great service you've come to expect all week is gone--consider the last night, (when you go to bed) to be the end of the fun!

They want you off as fast as they can get you off. There's a whole new batch of folks waiting to board!

In April we were on the Freedom. We didnt want to rush, so had breakfast and lingered around. Its not actually nice being on ship when they are trying to get it ready. We just wanted to wander round but everywhere is closed off, even the pool deck. They were hosing everything down. We went and sat in the coffee shop on the prom, but it just felt like you were hanging around,They didnt want you there. If I were you I would get off and go look round bayside. ;)

When I cruised Majesty of the Seas a few years ago, they let us eat breakfast in the main dining room before we left. (Everyone else was jammed at the door with disembarking, but we chose to eat a leisurley breakfast instead). Do they still let you do that? We sail Navigator of the Seas in January.
Last morning of our cruise on the Navigator in May you could certainly get breakfast but you have to take your carry on bags with you. You cannot leave anything in the cabin after 8am. The room attendants are anxious to get started as they have to prepare all of the cabins for the next passengers. On the day you board, whilst you can board and go for lunch etc., you will not be allowed to go to your cabin until 1pm. The doors to the hallways are locked until then.

Archived