OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

This is the first picture I took with my Nikon D80. This was taken in my back yard alittle over 1 year ago.

1stflowerpixD80c.jpg

Just Beautiful!!! I too have a Nikon D80. I love that flower photo.

eagle 12, great photos especially the snow and that bare branch.

I love the cat photos too. :D go&see, the one with Patches sleeping by the Christmas tree is adorable. It should have been your Christmas card.

mafiadon, that was a great shot with the hummingbird. Thanks everyone for sharing their amazing photos. :D

Playing with the new flashes and the granddaughters. The lights were set up

for them being seated and they fell over while wrestling... *sigh*

BTW...people that photograph kids for a living have earned my respect!:eek:

large.jpg

Dave

Yep... Worked in a studio for about 6 months for the holiday time a few years back ...I actually am going to say that the kids were a Hoot to Shoot :D:p - hehe... the parents were more difficult to work with at times! :mad: I loved doing the kids! I really have fun memories of that time and there are still some of the shots I took up in the studio! This is a cute picture! Some of the girls in their best clothes were the best wrestlers too!! LOL!! Good Job Dave, as usual!! :D

Yep... Worked in a studio for about 6 months for the holiday time a few years back ...I actually am going to say that the kids were a Hoot to Shoot - hehe... the parents were more difficult to work with at times! :mad: I loved doing the kids! I really have fun memories of that time and there are still some of the shots I took up in the studio! This is a cute picture! Some of the girls in their best clothes were the best wrestlers too!! LOL!! Good Job Dave, as usual!! :D

Oh, it was fun. My patience hasn't had much exercise in a while, so it was probably good for me!::eek:

Of all the shots from that day, this was my favorite. Our 2-year-old granddemon(:D), Savannah:

large.jpg

Dave

Archived