Dining Under The Stars?

I've been trying to think of something really special to do for DH on our upcoming Liberty Cruise...I know I can order room service for dinner, but have also read that dining on a hump balcony isn't the most comfortable...the balcony just doesn't sound conducive to a "dinner".

Would they/could they somehow be able to arrange a dinner for 2 on deck somewhere, under the stars one night? Or could they somehow "rearrange/replace" the deck chairs with a table and chairs more complementary to a "real" dinner?

Well, I have read that some people will bring a roll-up camping table to use on their balcony, so you might look into that. However, since the dinner is delivered all at once (not in courses) it would IMO be a bit awkward to deal with. Good thought, but unless you have a big aft balcony, I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.

I've been trying to think of something really special to do for DH on our upcoming Liberty Cruise...I know I can order room service for dinner, but have also read that dining on a hump balcony isn't the most comfortable...the balcony just doesn't sound conducive to a "dinner".

Would they/could they somehow be able to arrange a dinner for 2 on deck somewhere, under the stars one night? Or could they somehow "rearrange/replace" the deck chairs with a table and chairs more complementary to a "real" dinner?

Another option may be to have a nice romantic dinner in one of the specialty restaurants and then order the dessert to go along with a bottle of wine or champgane or what not and have dessert and drinks on your private balcony after dinner.

The specialty restaurant is probably the most comfortable option. You'll have so much time to sit alone "under the stars", eating inside won't be that much of a hardship. Or, use one of your port days, and find a nice, al fresco restaurant on land!

You could order room service dinner and take the food up to the pool deck and eat at the tables and chairs there. Or eat in the WJ and take the food outside. Not exactly private but the choices for dining outside for dinner are pretty limited.

Actually, that brings up another question...when we were on the Jewel, there was an area just outside the WJ with big tables and big chairs with cushions...under the roof, but yet still outside...we loved having breakfast out there...is the same or similar available on Liberty?

Actually, that brings up another question...when we were on the Jewel, there was an area just outside the WJ with big tables and big chairs with cushions...under the roof, but yet still outside...we loved having breakfast out there...is the same or similar available on Liberty?

There are some tables out by the pool, but nothing like the area on the Jewel.

Archived