WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anyone know if Sue Denning is returning to the Smmit for the winter cruises? She is terrific!!!

According to herself ( on board 1st July voyage), she '' does not do the SanJuan sailings because she does not speak Spanish''....So, once her ''time is up'' on current Cetury assignement, unknown where she'll head off to after her next holidays.

She's indeed terrific, a real trooper as her collegues describe her. She however could be eyeing retirement as she is a bit ''less young'' than she used to be. Lots of years in the entertainment// hostessing industry takes its toll after a while, judging by hints in her chats with guests on board.(including myself.). She's a real pro.

Cheers

What ship was he on previously? He is new to me.

Anne

CENTURY New Officers

Captain Nikolas Christodoulakis a wonderful approachable officer has been on many Celebrity ships - Constellation, Solstice and most recently Eclipse.

Also Staff Captain Gerasimos Limperatos from Safety Officer.

Congratulations to them both on their promotion.

Have a wonderful time.:) I am sailing her in 90 days:D (well almost

90;))

I met Lionel on Millennium and he is such a nice person:)

Just curious. I don't know how much you talked with Lionel, but did he come from the restaurant as a waiter/assistant waiter?

CENTURY New Officers

Captain Nikolas Christodoulakis a wonderful approachable officer has been on many Celebrity ships - Constellation, Solstice and most recently Eclipse.

Also Staff Captain Gerasimos Limperatos from Safety Officer.

Congratulations to them both on their promotion.

Thanks so much for the response. Look's like quite a few new promotions lately.

Anne

As of Aug 10th Capt. Patsoulis is the Master on the ML. This will be his permanent ship sharing the duties with Captain Taramas.

Thanks for that update! We sailed with Captain Patsoulas on Century, in April. He had announced that it was the last cruise of his regular rotation -- but we had no idea he was transferring to another ship, afterwards. What a coincidence that his new ship is Millie -- 'cause that's our next cruise! :cool:

Just curious. I don't know how much you talked with Lionel, but did he come from the restaurant as a waiter/assistant waiter?

Hi Rick:) I don't believe he was ever part of the wait staff.

I could be wrong of course;) but I don't remember him ever

mentioning being part of the dining dept.

He is from India, slim build, bald....do you know him?

Hi Rick:) I don't believe he was ever part of the wait staff.

I could be wrong of course;) but I don't remember him ever

mentioning being part of the dining dept.

He is from India, slim build, bald....do you know him?

Hi Lois, :)

You are right, he was never dining room staff. Orator's answer is the correct one. Lionel told me also that he came from retail and from, specifically, Louis Vuitton. Nice young man.

Anne

Hi Lois, :)

You are right, he was never dining room staff. Orator's answer is the correct one. Lionel told me also that he came from retail and from, specifically, Louis Vuitton. Nice young man.

Anne

We were just on the Summit with Lionel. What a delightful gentleman. He was very kind and nice to chat with. We had a number of opportunities to meet with him and he was always such a delight.

We were just on the Summit with Lionel. What a delightful gentleman. He was very kind and nice to chat with. We had a number of opportunities to meet with him and he was always such a delight.

Lionel on Millennium March 2012:

Lionel.jpg

I will be on Summit on 2 Sep. and am really looking forward to seeing him again. Just so very nice. Glad you enjoyed him too.

Anne

Thanks Charles, and I will say hello. :)

Anne

Hi Anne,:)

When Sheila and I were on Summit July 15th, Lionel was training with Aurora. They were both wonderful people. He was very nervous about taking over and missing his family back in India so much. I'm sure that he is doing a terrific job and please say hi for me. Have a wonderful cruise.

Jackie

Hi Anne,:)

When Sheila and I were on Summit July 15th, Lionel was training with Aurora. They were both wonderful people. He was very nervous about taking over and missing his family back in India so much. I'm sure that he is doing a terrific job and please say hi for me. Have a wonderful cruise.

Jackie

Hi Jackie :)

Lionel really has a fan club. :D I will say hi from you and Sheila also. Anyone else? I will make a list. He would probably like this a lot, although he is a very modest young man. Just an idea.

Anne

Lionel really has a fan club. :D I will say hi from you and Sheila also. Anyone else? I will make a list. He would probably like this a lot, although he is a very modest young man. Just an idea.

Anne

Hi Anne, tell him hi and hopefully he will be on board in Nov too:)

Anne

Send him best regards from Chris and Carl.:) We sailed on the Summit on July 29th. He was a terriffic Captain's Club Host and we enjoyed our time talking with him.

There are so many wonderful people who serve as Hosts and Hostesses: Ti-Ann, Donna, Chandru, Donette to name just a few. They have a very difficult job and they all do it well.

Wish I could do this for every Cpt. Club Host and Hostess. I really have only had one that I thought was in the wrong line of work. The rest vary from very good to outstanding. And there is not enough money in the world to make me do a job like this. Really need to be an ambassador with a wealth of patience and a thick skin. I have a great deal of respect for them.

Anne

Edited by cruiseacecat