C752 Regular or E731 Mini-Suite?

frito58

Hi, I changed from a balcony on Lido to a mini suite, and I'll I heard was that now I will pay more for tips and get a glass of bubbly but nothing about a cruise credit or 2 cruise credits (what are they for) Is it the amenity pts or something totally different? Would love clarification.

do the mini,you still get a good balcony,better room,bigger bathroom,and you get 2 cruise credits instead of only 1,enjoy;)

We have E731 on the Crown February 22, 2009 sailing. We did a lot of research into the pros and cons of this cabin. And it helped that this will be cruise #17 for us. The pros far outweighed the cons. And that extended balcony? Love it. I'm hoping that someone here who is in E731 on Crown between now and February will provide a detailed account of the cabin. But for the extra cash, I'd say go for it.

April 19, 2009 :cool:

Agree, no clue what a cruise credit is here.... hmm..

also, what are the tipping guidelines exactly? I wasn't aware there was a difference in gratuity rates from standard cabins to minis... is there an extra service that goes along with that I wasn't aware of?

Thanx!

Maybe people are getting confused with RCCL where when you stay in a Jr Suite or above you get 2 cruise credits verse 1 for all other cabins. As you build credits you get perks.....10 credits and i believe you become a diamond member and get priority boarding and use of the concierge lounge....but thats on RCCL.

Agree, no clue what a cruise credit is here.... hmm..

also, what are the tipping guidelines exactly? I wasn't aware there was a difference in gratuity rates from standard cabins to minis... is there an extra service that goes along with that I wasn't aware of?

Thanx!

WOW-- I didnt know that either-

for a mini I have to pay more for a gratuty?

WOW-- I didnt know that either-

for a mini I have to pay more for a gratuty?

This is news to me too... we're sailing in our first mini on Sunday. I guess it goes to cover the cost of the champagne :confused: You really don't receive a lot of extra services (OK, none that I know of) in a mini to justify this charge.

This is news to me too... we're sailing in our first mini on Sunday. I guess it goes to cover the cost of the champagne :confused: You really don't receive a lot of extra services (OK, none that I know of) in a mini to justify this charge.

For me, it's an extra $14 ($2 per day for four people). I can't figure what it's for. At least it goes directly to the people working the hardest (stewards). But my tip in hotels isn't based on the size of the room either.

What kind of champagne do they give you in a mini? It can't be anything too good.

ahh, so its 1.00 pp more per day then a regular room. The bathroom is bigger then a BB cat-- we have a tub that I would like cleaned after I use it== and you do have an extra tv--im sure you want that dusted too. we now have a sofa--- and that floor space in front of the sofa. Yeah-- 1 bucks a day for each of it is well worth it. But glad I found out now instead of when i am onboard

Booking a room tonight on Caribbean Princess and needed some help on the best (Oceanview doubles with balconies) and which ones to stay away from.

PS Can I pick the exact cabin on line or should I call in and do it

Booking a room tonight on Caribbean Princess and needed some help on the best (Oceanview doubles with balconies) and which ones to stay away from.

PS Can I pick the exact cabin on line or should I call in and do it

I woud call and make sure you ask for any discounts you might be entitled to while you are chatting. Not all cabins are shown as available online. the cabin you want might be on hold with a group at an agency, etc

• 4 years later...
Those of us who love cabin C752 should leave a welcome note for the next inhabitants. LOved that cabin and the views but the long walk back, not so much. :D

Sorrry, didn't realize how old this thread was:eek: but someone is always searching for info about C752 so there we are. :)

On the April 10th cruise to Hawaii we had c753-Great large cabin-quite very very nice.

On May 20 we once again board the Grand but will be staying in C752. These rooms are

off in the rear corners. Great for going up to the buffet, pools,MUTS,ice cream, Pizza, burgers etc. But getting to the dining rooms is a little bit of a walk. But hey~~ Its worth it.

Archived