First Time on HAL - 30 Day Cruise Report

mikjr

Well... we just got home this afternoon from San Diego after 30 days on the Statendam R/T from San Diego to Hawaii and Tahiti.

This was our first HAL cruise... in the past, we've cruise Celebrity and Princess.

In a few days, after I gather my thoughts, I'll write my review of HAL and our cruise from a "first timers" perspective.

Well... we just got home this afternoon from San Diego after 30 days on the Statendam R/T from San Diego to Hawaii and Tahiti.

This was our first HAL cruise... in the past, we've cruise Celebrity and Princess.

In a few days, after I gather my thoughts, I'll write my review of HAL and our cruise from a "first timers" perspective.

Welcome home....

Look forward to your review and in particular whether your expectations were met...

:D :D :D

Welcome home! I sure hope that you had an amazing cruise that you thoroughly enjoyed.

Welcome home! Thanks for checking in, but not even a hint of what you thought? Making us wait for the full report? Naughty. ;)

Looking forward to it.

Yes, please, a HINT. I leave tomorrow for 27 days! :). This is a cruise I am going to do, but am really interested in your impressions compared to Celebrity and Princess, as I have cruised both. Thanks.

Marie

The term is POST CEUISAMATIC STRESS SYNDROME.

The only cure is to look at vacation photographs or video's for 8 hrs a day.

Have a friend act as room service and call them whenever you need something.

Have your kids make the bed and clean up after you.

Send someone out for choclate for the bed at night.

Symptoms should subside in 6 - 8 months or when you book your next cruise and realize that you have to go back to work to pay for the next cruise.

Looking forward to review

Ruth & Jim

Archived