Letter to Guests?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello - I am getting married at sea next year and welcome the opportunity to receive a copy of your newsletter/welcome letter templates.

Please email to: FloridaCruiseGirl2010@gmail.com

Thank you so much!! :)

I know this post is old but if any of you have a copy of a guest letter could you plz send it? janessathull@yahoo.com

My daughter is getting married in September of 2011 on the cruise ship in port. Does anyone have any information for me? Did anyone send out a Save the Date Letter? If so, I would greatly appreciate any info that you think should be in the letter.

My daughter is getting married in September of 2011 on the cruise ship in port. Does anyone have any information for me? Did anyone send out a Save the Date Letter? If so, I would greatly appreciate any info that you think should be in the letter.

Although we did a save the date letter as an attachment via email, we also created a wedding website. This was the fastest way to get info out to everyone will lots of details. Below here is what was in our letter:

---

There's Love & Excitement in the air!!!

As you may know, -------- and I have been planning our wedding. To make it special we've decided to get married on the Norwegian Jewel, which is the namesake of the Norwegian Cruise Lines' Jewel Class of ships. Most of you already know that cruising has become our favorite way to travel and not only would it make perfect sense to share our wedding vows on a beautiful ship, but to do so in the presence of friends and family would make our wedding day just perfect for us.

Although we want to have an intimate and simple wedding, there are some special friends whom we would love to join us not only as we wed but also to share in our love of cruising. We have opted to do an on board cruise ship wedding the day of sailing so that we may also extend this invitation to those who may not want to sail but would love to join us on our wedding day.

We hope you can join us, so we are sending you this letter so that you can save the date.

We will be getting married on the ship -------- July ------ 2011. After our wedding the ship will then set sail and we will enjoy 7 days of cruising/vacationing as the ship visits Orlando, Florida, Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas, and Nassau, Bahamas.

July is a busy month with summer in full swing. We realize that this may make it difficult for you to come to cruise, and we would understand if you cannot join us. But our fingers are crossed and we'll be delighted if you can! We think you'll find lots to do and enjoy while cruising and visiting the ports. From individual plans, to group outings, we believe it will be fun for everyone.

We'll be sending a formal invitation later, but first and foremost we wanted to give everyone a 'heads up' since this will not be an ordinary affair and people need more notice and time to plan. We also would like the opportunity to answer any questions that you may have, especially if you have never cruised before.

Lastly, we do need to notify the cruise with some idea of the number of guests far ahead of time as they use this information to plan & coordinate our wedding. It also allows us to put a group booking together so that cabins can be on reserve. I know an RSVP at this point would be considered tentative, but it would help us a lot.

Please contact us via e-mail (@aol.com) or give us a call (my number/my fiance's number) to let us know of the likelihood of your being a sailing or non sailing guest at our cruise wedding next July. You may also feel free to contact us if you need any questions answered before deciding. We'd sincerely appreciate it!

Love,

me & my fiance

P.S. Below is a price listing from Norwegian Cruise Line via --------- our travel agent, from ------. These cabin categories were suggested as they are the best value for your money but note there are many options. The prices listed are totaled including taxes and port charges.

Please visit our wedding website for even more information:

http://www.weddingwire.com/----------

Archived