Letter to Guests?

What a great idea! DD's cruise wedding will have guests on their first cruise- you all are brilliant to remind us of the need for a helpful newsletter or at least some info about cruising in general as well as specific info for the wedding. Could someone please send me a copy of their newsletter or their sggestions? email is LAG983 (at) AOL.com.

And has anyone prepared a website for a cruise wedding? I have no idea how to do this!

Thanks, Mom of the Bride- (helping plan our only DD's wedding- and getting overwhelmed already)

yes, I've got all that.

See the "Request Newsletter...." thread, just above here.

Give me your email, and I'll send it all to you:

- pretrip wedding & rehearsal dinner info

- cruise info

- directions

- packing & todo lists

- welcome aboard letter

- doorsigns

We used all this for my daughter's wedding cruise in June.

Cheers,

Mary

Mary, would you mind sending it to me as well. I new to the planning, but am taking all the ideas in that I can get. email is drcamilleri@yahoo.com

Was your daughter married on the ship or did she get married at one of the cruise stops?

Thanks in advance!!

Sadly, I had a disaster last night. I keep tons of stuff on my work computer, and last night I got a major virus. When I took it in this morning, the tech guy had to reimage it, and I lost everything I had on it, so...no more folder with all the wedding stuff in it. I may have some attachments still in e-mails I sent out, but some of you looking may want to send an e-mail to someone I already sent something to. I'm just sick about it, but what could I do? A hard lesson to be learned, that's for sure!

Linda- Sorry to hear of the loss of data- I've been there! And this reminds me that I should make paper copies of a lot of the "stuff" I already have on my computer for my DD's wedding! Just in case!

Jenn- I just emailed two attachments to you. Both came from Linda originally. They were very slow to load (to send), so I hope you can retrieve them. If not, post again.

Have fun planning!

Luckily, I was able to look back into my sent e-mail. I didn't realize I had sent so many people so much stuff! So...I was able to download it into a different computer and retrieve much of it. Also, my DD had some of it, too, so I feel better now. I don't really NEED it; I just wanted it.

Thanks for sending things along. Yes, some of the files are quite large.

yes, I've got all that.

See the "Request Newsletter...." thread, just above here.

Give me your email, and I'll send it all to you:

- pretrip wedding & rehearsal dinner info

- cruise info

- directions

- packing & todo lists

- welcome aboard letter

- doorsigns

We used all this for my daughter's wedding cruise in June.

Cheers,

Mary

Hi Mary,

I understand that the above message was posted quite a while ago, but is there any chance you could e-mail me the info as well? I will be getting married aboard the Carnival Splendor in May 2011.

Thanks!

Dione

dionedavey@gmail.com

Luckily, I was able to look back into my sent e-mail. I didn't realize I had sent so many people so much stuff! So...I was able to download it into a different computer and retrieve much of it. Also, my DD had some of it, too, so I feel better now. I don't really NEED it; I just wanted it.

Thanks for sending things along. Yes, some of the files are quite large.

Linda,

If you still have acess to your information, would you be willing to send me what you can?

Thanks,

Dione

dionedavey@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Would you mind sending it to me as well please! We have just started talking with our families about getting married on a cruise, and think it sounds like so much fun . My email is L.Kess@yahoo.com. Thanks

&& Has anyone gotten married on the Carnival Splendor? We went on it in Feb, and had a GREAT time!! Its close enough that our famlies and friends could drive, and we love the ship!!

Archived