Letter to Guests?

Originally Posted by Mary loves to travel viewpost.gif

yes, I've got all that.

See the "Request Newsletter...." thread, just above here.

Give me your email, and I'll send it all to you:

- pretrip wedding & rehearsal dinner info

- cruise info

- directions

- packing & todo lists

- welcome aboard letter

- doorsigns

We used all this for my daughter's wedding cruise in June.

Cheers,

Mary

I know you must be tired of all of us asking, but if you still have this info, I would really appreciate it. My step-daughter is considering a cruise wedding and I would love the help. srbeasley@cffw.com. From all the Mothers of the Bride, we thank you!

I've just heard that Disney will be starting Mexican Riveria cruises in 2011 from Los Angeles. My step-daughter wants to consider it, but quite frankly, there's only 3 kids who would be joining our group (my other step-daughter's children). I flipped out ... I just don't see a Disney cruise for a wedding and honeymoon experience. Personally I'm not sure if as an adult I'd enjoy Disney cruises. When my son was young (he's 23 now), we flew to Florida and did DisneyWorld and I grew up in L.A. with Disneyland. Maybe I've just had my fill of Mickey.

Any thoughts??? Anyone been married on a Disney cruise or attended a ceremony?

We were hoping she would chose Carnival out of San Diego since they live right there and co-workers or friends who might not be able to cruise with us could at least attend the ceremony & reception while we're in dock. I think the package that Carnival offers seems to be more cost effective than what little I have been able to find out about Disney weddings.

Looking for comments from others?

• 2 weeks later...
Annie,

You have mail:)

hello!! I am getting married on the Carnival

Splendor May 1st, 2011. Would you mind sending me anything you have that would be helpful?!? Thanks so much I'd your able too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hoping to get a copy of your fantastic welcome letters and thanks so much in advance! Our wedding will June 27th aboard the Destiny

My email is klticktin@gmail.com

Hugs

K

I saw your post on the "welcome letter" thread, so I sent you that letter - the one for sailing guests. If there's something else you want, let me know, and I'll send it along. I have several things, but I would need to know what you wanted.

Archived