Could you do it ?????

mikeblum

if you called your wife or your wife called you and said that you have arranged everything with work to be gone all next week at both your job and her job...could you be ready to leave in 3 days for a 7 day cruise...THIS IS ASSUMING THAT YOU HAVE A CURRENT PASSPORT...is the question???????

if you called your wife or your wife called you and said that you have arranged everything with work to be gone all next week at both your job and her job...could you be ready to leave in 3 days for a 7 day cruise...THIS IS ASSUMING THAT YOU HAVE A CURRENT PASSPORT...is the question???????

Yes, that would not be a problem.

Annieeee

That would not be a problem for me.

My old roommate's boyfriend did this - but he gave her ZERO notice. I packed her bag - he picked her up in the morning - said he was taking her to work - took her to the airport instead. And YES they are married now and he still does stuff like this!

Kathy

Shhh!!!! :eek::eek:

I'm actually doing this - but I'm planning a little more notice than that for DW. Finding the time off was easy - she works at the school so we're traveling over February break. I even went far enough to call her doctor and pick up scopolamine patches for her. (If the doc wouldn't issue the prescription, I would have had to tell DW earlier...)

I'll probably end up telling her by the end of January so that she can think about packing - she's MUCH better at remembering everything than I am - but we'll DEFINITELY keep it secret from the kids - they love cruising at LEAST as much as we do and will be thrilled to come home from school on Friday afternoon and find out we're all leaving town on Sunday!

And all this still going on after 17 years of marriage on 11/16!

kathyemma...i think that's romantic...zero notice...wow...we have been married for 23 yrs and i'm alwasy looking for idea's to suprise her...i have found out very early don't let the kids know anything...

I need 5 minutes to drop key off at cat sitters, 10 minutes to pack and I'm on my way.

Mine already has a key - and since I travel so much, I've got a carry-on all packed with duplicate toiletries, make-up, combs, brushes, etc., so just need to throw some clothes into a suitcase and I'm there.

If I was working in the mortgage industry yes, since business is a little slow right now!;)

Readers need to go back and look at the OP's signature to get my point!;)

I could be ready in 3 hours. :)

Archived