What does this mean?

boards

I was checking Hal website for the cruise we have booked for March 17, 2010 and it says that this cruise is no longer available - "advisory 5129" We used our on board booking for this cruise and have a booking number. Hopefully this is not true. I checked back into Feb. and the first Australian cruise is okay but the Feb. 17, 2010 says the same thing. I have e-mailed our TA and have her to please checked it out for us.

This cruise and others Volendam in Australia (Feb. 17 - Apr.) have been pulled off another website as well. Looks like we will save alot money and be able to go on a number of shorter cruises instead.

Didn't take long - TA got a memo last night - stating that they are extending the cruise - FIVE DAYS - that will give us enough days to get our 100 day mediallion (if they are still giving them out that is) Wow - Ayre Rock here we come. Whopppeeee. Of course they have adjust all the cruises around that date. Can hardly wait to see the new itinerary.

Didn't take long - TA got a memo last night - stating that they are extending the cruise - FIVE DAYS - that will give us enough days to get our 100 day mediallion (if they are still giving them out that is) Wow - Ayre Rock here we come. Whopppeeee. Of course they have adjust all the cruises around that date. Can hardly wait to see the new itinerary.
Interesting. That is a cruise DH & I have been considering. I'll be looking forward to the revised itinerary.

Archived