Can RCCL switch cabin #'s now?

whadyanuts

I switched to guarantee, and have already been assigned cabin numbers. Received the e-docs with the new cabin numbers.

Can RCCL still go ahead and assign a different cabin, (once they see that they still have better cabins empty day before the cruise)???

(No harm in dreamin...) Or do they just leave them "blank" and have all of the guarantee's stay in their assigned cabins.

What are the chances......

I switched to guarantee, and have already been assigned cabin numbers. Received the e-docs with the new cabin numbers.

Can RCCL still go ahead and assign a different cabin, (once they see that they still have better cabins empty day before the cruise)???

(No harm in dreamin...) Or do they just leave them "blank" and have all of the guarantee's stay in their assigned cabins.

Changes are still possible.

Yes they can still change your cabin, but not only to a better one:eek:

Chances? My crystal ball gives different numbers than PC´s

It´s 49,009 / 50,001 ;)

I was just on our roll call for the Celebrity cruise we are leaving for today and sails tomorrow. One couple just posted that they were upgraded two categories and went from a deck 5 to a deck 9 location. The cabin they got was the last available in that category when I checked a couple of days ago and their old category is still showing availability.

They definitely can switch cabins. I had never had it happen to me until my cruise last week, and then I didn't discover the switch until I sat down while waiting to board and actually looked at my SeaPass.

Silentbob - did you go to a better location/category?

I guess I'm not really unhappy with my current location, but I guess I always hoping for "something better". :)

What category were you assigned? and did you booked directly with royal Caribbean or through a travel agency?

Archived