The Unoffical Chastisement Thread!

TEXASMUNK

We have been on such good behavior lately!

No new "no smoking" threads..

No new "smuggling" threads..

No new "I hate RCI" threads...

Heck, not even a "Chair Hog" thread...

So in the spirit of good fellowship, let me be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

And keep those friendly posts coming!!!!!

So in the spirit of good fellowship, let me be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

I just love positive people like you. Here's wishing you a very happy holiday season too!

Oh no, another Merry Christmas thread. ;)

Well I hate smokers who smuggle wine and then stick their diapered kids in the solarium hot tub while their chair sits in the reserved suite section on Liberty.

And did you just say merry CHRISTMAS???? :eek:

Consider me offended!

:p:p:p:p

(Merry Christmas to you as well Texas and Happy cruising :D)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

So am I okay drinking my smuggled Boone's Farm and chain smoking while I watch my toddler swim in the hot tub in the adults only Solarium? I don't want to get too far from the chairs I saved right next to the main pool 6 hours ago.

Are my daisy dukes and wife beaters too nice for formal night? I don't want to be overdressed so maybe I should just stick with my pajamas and robe.

The ship departs at 4pm, am I okay with my flight that lands at 2pm? Or does that arrive too early? I don't want to waste anytime standing in lines.

I hate kid (including my own) who get on the elevators and press every button.:p

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Guess what! You can clear the floors with 1 button!!!:) I never realized this until last week when we were in Buloxi. A sign said to push the "something???(can't remember exactly)" call button to clear choices. I can't remember exactly what it was but it's on most elevators and I thought it was some sort of emergency button... Next time I get on an elevator with 20 floors punched, I may try it.:D Sure hope I don't wind up with paramedics to meet me!!!:D:D:D Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Season's Greetings to one and all. We're doing a great job of forgiving "sins", both real and imagined.

And while we're at it, how about cutting those pirates some slack. The economy sucks, and they're just trying to make a living !! See what happens when Disney strikes gold with their Pirates of the Caribbean franchise !?? Folks figure if it can work in the Caribbean, it can work off the coast of Africa,too.

Archived