Where is Ruby?

Drew B

Does anybody know which ship maitre d' Ruby is currently on? I know it's a strange question, but my niece loved her so much that she would actually be a draw in selecting a cruise. We're looking at the Winter '09 Mercury sailings out of Baltimore, and if Ruby is still on that ship, it could put us over the edge...

Also, does anybody know a waiter named Tyrone from Jamaica? If so, what ship is he now on?

Thanks!

Does anybody know which ship maitre d' Ruby is currently on? I know it's a strange question, but my niece loved her so much that she would actually be a draw in selecting a cruise. We're looking at the Winter '09 Mercury sailings out of Baltimore, and if Ruby is still on that ship, it could put us over the edge...

Also, does anybody know a waiter named Tyrone from Jamaica? If so, what ship is he now on?

Thanks!

If you are talking about the Ruby with the blonde hair and the great big smile she was our Asst. MD on the Infinity in August.

Ron

Thanks!

Hi Drew:) I was hoping to have seen her while on Infinity earlier

this month but was told she had just left for vacation. So right now

she is probably home for the holidays.

Oh, she was not on Mercury in Sept when I sailed to Alaska. Seems she had

already gone to Infinity.

Yes, she is from South Africa.

Ruby served us on Mercury last Feb and said she wanted to get to a M-Class ship with her husband. She was wonderful.

We just came off the Century T/A where Dixon was our maitre d'. He was also great, he left the ship with us in Miami for holiday.

Would love to sail with either again.

We sailed with Ruby from Auckland to Hawaii. She was never to busy to stop, say hello and smell the flowers!

large.jpg

She is one of our favorites as well!

Dave

Hi Dave! I remember your wife wearing those flowers from Tahiti. And I agree...Ruby is just the best. She is so gracious, and is always willing to help you with any type of problem. One of Celebrity's very best!

Karyn

Archived