LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

OK...........I can see lines being released!

Dave........Bobbie really enjoyed meeting Cindy!!

Rick

I think they will have a great cruise. Talked to the Cindy and all the Royal Divas were there and ready for a awesome time. They are already getting known around the ship and have nicknames. I think wearing a pink tiara does not hurt in that department :D

Carol--Hell is solidly frozen over! Eagles Beat Minnesota! I'll actually be in Florida next weekend getting ready for my cruise so I hope I can catch the Giants game. Have a great cruise!!!!

Welllllllll...y'all iggles fans are gonna be CRYING in your sloozie glasses next week when the giants kick but+t

Have an awesome trip. Me, just home and beginning the process of unpacking our stuff from NYE on the Voyager!!! Wish I could have hopped a private jet to catch the South America sailing... of course fog would have messed it all up, I'd just be catching up at the first port!!!

I think I would prefer the sofa bed instead of the pullman since it would have been over the top of our bed. It was just crowded when the bed was made up. Tell them to be careful in the middle of the night getting up to go to the bathroom there isn't much room. I ran into the TV a few times since it was pitch black in the room. Tell them to bring and night light or just leave the bathroom light on and then you can at least find your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. LOL Hope you all have a great time. When are you sailing on her?

We love the Voyager class ships, we sailed on the Mariner twice in 2008 and loved every minute of it.

thanks great advice and I was hoping for the sofa bed for them and not the pullman, we sail on her a year form now Jan 24 2010

I was able to get them a great rate

funny thing I read on cc that the mairner was giving residents rates for this march and april, which are more then what we paid for our cruise maybe cause we booked so far in advanced

we are excited thankss

We live in Young Harris -- just past Hiawassee! Hi, neighbor!

Wow, never thought I would Young Harris. Thats much lesser known than Cleveland. :) Were you guys at the BBQ Fest in May? I am reclaiming Cleveland as hometown. I was up there all summer and very bored with town where I live. The area just seems like home and was only the second time visiting. I am coming back up in March for my spring break.

I would be so upset if I had to turn around and go home.

The Mariner leaving is one step closer for us on the inaugural...right Linda and Nancy?

I really enjoyed watching her leave.

Thanks for the company.

Laura

Yes, now it just a matter of days before its our turn on the 22 of Feb.

I so agree Laura, I would be heart broken if we had to go home! OMG....I can't imagine how they must feel.....I for one would feel very stupid. I wouldn't want to be on the bus right about now......

Its gonna cost those who are on the buses an arm and leg to get the visa, plus all the logistics of getting to the next port of call.....Jones Act will come into play here as well.....I would call the whole thing a NIGHTMARE!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm just hoping that a big ship decides to move coasts again after I retire (Nov 2010). That's the only time I will have that many vacation days. I know the Carnival Splendor is leaving Ft Lauderdale on the Jan 31st to make the same trip to the Westcoast. What a once in a lifetime experience.

Archived