Thursday weigh in... November 11th

lunyma

After being sick for over a week, I was a little worried about what the scale would say this morning since I hadn't exercised all week. Well I am down

1/2 pound. I'll take it! Since I started my WOE I have had a loss every week. Even if it's just a half pound, they add up! 31.5 pounds gone so far! Next week I'm hoping to be able to get back to routine and show a bigger loss!

Good luck to the rest of you losers... hope it was a GREAT week for you!

Jean

Morning all,

Pam, just hang in there. Your going through a rough time right now so don't worry about the weight. It will come off when things settle down.

I am really glad to post a stay the samer. 1 meal eaten at home in the last 6 days and 2 evenings at buffets during that time would normally show up as a gain but lots of work and watching it paid off. May even show a loss by the weekend since I still have lots of water retention from all the restaurant food. Will head to Woodman's this weekend and plan on cooking healthy all next week to see if I can get this heading in the right direction before the holidays are upon us.

Skinny thoughts being sent to all that follow.

Pam, I hope you are doing well. I agree with Donna, don't worry about the weight. It will come off.

I am happy to report a 1 lb loss today. I was afraid I wouldn't show a loss because I got a steroid injection on Friday and I gained 2 lbs. So, I lost that 2 lbs and another. :D If I can just lose 0.88 lbs a week, I will reach my goal before my cruise. I think I can accomplish that!

Good luck to everyone on your weigh-in. :)

I don't know what my "actual" weight will be today...

as everyone knows, by now, I don't have a scale in the house

(when I close up parent's house I'll "get" Dad's talking scale -- don't know how it'll affect me) and since I thought Mike was going to take today off from work (he was out of town all week, just got back late last night-- has alot of days he MUST take off before EOY) I didn't sign kids (off from school) for sitting at gym so I can't go (to exercise and weigh myself). The last couple of days the scale has been creeping upwards (TOM, Halloween candy knowing "my name" and stress eating all from a few days before and then I was on induction for 3 days so I'm waiting for stabilization). I HAVE to have it stop.. Clothes feel the same though. Waist measurement the same so hopefully it's just water.

Pam, please be "kind" to yourself. It's hard with all your going through (family and yourself (peri) that just staying sane and content is what you're aiming for.

I think I'm going to start trying on cruise stuff to see what I've got and what I need. Will make "do" with everything. I've got many sizes of stuff here so I'll see what will go into suitcase. Dec. 23 isn't very far away now. I'd LOVE to lose the 5lbs I gained and firm up before then but I realize it's probably not going to happen (have to be realistic so I'm not setting myself to spiral).

So here's my plan.. try to drink as much water as possible. Eat to support myself... to keep myself sane... do everything in my power to try to simplify what I can. Try to make those doing work accountable for what needs to be done (contractors, painters etc) and expect the delays (and stress) and hopefully I'll make it to the ship in somewhat one piece.

Sorry for the rambling.

Hope everyone has a good, sunny Thursday.

Carolyn

I'm a stay the samer AGAIN! Have been up and down with the same 1-2 lbs. for 5-6 weeks now! If I was trying to maintain, I would be doing great, but I still need to lose 10-15 lbs.! For the DEW pledge I am down 6 lbs.

Good luck to everyone! Remember.....nothing taste as good as skinny feels!!

Ginny :)

Good Morning, Well, I am happy to report I am down 1.4 pounds which puts me at 138.0. My goal from many many months ago was to be at 135. I guess missing it by 3 pounds is not too bad. I would love it if the scale took away another pound when I weigh Saturday morning before I leave for the airport for our cruise. When I return on the 20th I know there will be a gain:eek: but I am hoping not too much, I do plan to work out every morning in the gym and do lots and lots of walking and definitely avoid those elevators and take the stairs. But I also plan to enjoy myself which includes eating:D

Have a good week everyone, the next Thursday weigh in that I can report will be Thanksgiving Day. This next week is the best time for everyone to really buckle down and work hard at their weight loss because the following week there will be other things in the way;)

Good Morning, Well, I am happy to report I am down 1.4 pounds which puts me at 138.0. My goal from many many months ago was to be at 135. I guess missing it by 3 pounds is not too bad. I would love it if the scale took away another pound when I weigh Saturday morning before I leave for the airport for our cruise.

Way to go Lisa:)

Pam hope things get better:(

I want to thank Belle, where are you this morning? and the others that helped us get stricter this past week.

Down Five pounds.

Not sure if this is a post for the whole board or what? But I do Thursday weigh in's now that i have started Atkins and am ACTUALLY loosing weight. I began 2 weeks and 2 days ago..161 on start date (5'8 for reference)...156 last Thursday...

154 lbs Today!!! (finally under 70 kilos, scales are in kilos here in mexico, a whole different perspective!!)

This Atkins diet is great, I only have trouble with the no wine intake, but i still cheat on that part on Fridays. I am going to the gym A LOT so that is probaly helping too, I do about 1 1/2 hours 4-5/week.

The woman going from Vegas who is leaving on a cruise this Saturday..Congrats...you hit my goal...135-138!!! I am envious, hopefully I wll be almost there by my New Year's Cruise and all the way there by my BF's brother's wedding in January!!

Lost first week, the same this week..my bodys pattern!

(dang it) I won't give up thro...

Congrats to the losers.

Lisa Bon Voyage! Enjoy!

Melody..WOW..5 lbs..GREAT!

Yes Nicole this board for everyone. Good loss.

Pam..It will get better in the food department when your ready.

Jean sorry you were sick.

Donna Glad you didn't gain today from your trips.

Sheila Hope ypur better after your shot, glad you lost.

Carolyn Relax, your clothes will fit... ..Enjoy your cruise! You need it.

Ginny..Know how you feel but you'll do it!

Janette..It's a loss..take it..wish I had it!

Wiz Donna..You'll get it off next week..just water I bet.

Dls..Hope you feel better soon.

Good Luck Next Week Everyone!

Good morning,

I haven't gotten into the weigh-in on Thursday mode yet, but I will. Thursday a.m. I was down 2, Friday a.m. up 1. Don't know why it's so, but I will do better today. I AM going out to lunch during my school workshop. Hopefully I can find a good salad to keep me full and not add too many calories.

Good job to all you losers. And congratulations for those who are so close to goal.

My goal is to drop 10 pounds by December 20.

Cathy

Morning ladies. I missed yesterday's weigh in but today I'm down 1 pound for the week. Still up those 2 pesky pounds that I gained on my mini vacation. I need to lose those and a few more before my December 12 cruise.

Congrats to the losers and to the gainers and stay the sames it's a new week and hopefully the scale will be kinder next weigh in :)

Thanks for the Bon Voyage. I am still at work and hope to leave by noon.

Have a good week and refrain from eating fattening food:D Yeah, like I am going to do that on the cruise:p

Seriously have a great week and I will be back at it on the 22nd depsite the fact it will be Thanksgiving Week.

Thanks,

Have a great time on your cruise Lisa. :)

I'm off work for a few days and completely forgot to weigh in yesterday. Maybe for a reason. :o I think I'm up, but I'm not going to weigh myself until next week. After all, I'm on vacation. :p

Beth

Hey, everyone!

Forgot to post again!

Down 1 lb.- I'll take it. Exercising a lot, and eating mostly salad, chicken, fish, and veggies.

Pam: thinking about you- don't worry about the weight gain- it'll come off.

Cathy: I was just thinking about you, and wondered where you were- it's nice to "see" you again!

Lisa: have a WONDERFUL cruise, and live it up, girl!

Cold and rainy here in southern NJ- but it's the weekend!

Betsy

Been two weeks since we started trying to be stricter with

ourselves. How are you doing?

I went to the gym yesterday and today. (Sat. and Sun.)

Told myself I have to go more often.

Eating wise..I've eaten out 4 days out of 4. I tried to be

good but thats eating out to much. Think there is to much

salt. I feel puffy.

Well it's Monday..WE have to keep in the grove or get back in it this week.

We all want loss's on Thursday!

DO the DEW!

Archived