I have to complain about Norweigen. Something happened and I didn't like it.

A Sixth?

So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)  

336 members have voted

1. 1. So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)

• I was hungry and wasn't fed immediately.
    • I saw a sun bed I wanted but someone was on it.
    • It rained on a Tuesday that I really wanted sun
    • An elevator took a long time to fetch me
    • Someone on the staff looked kinda funny at me
    • I booked a cabin and got it, but I expected a Penthouse upgrade
    • A hurricane was the excuse for missing Fantasy Island. I loved that show
    • What the heck is all the whining about???!!!

OK true story.

First NCL cruise was with the in-laws. FIL hated the cruise.

Number one complaint no arms on the dining room chairs :rolleyes:

Well, of course there is a reason for that. With all the "inedible" food:rolleyes:, we could not squeeze into the chairs by the end of the cruise if there were arms. We need some "overflow" room!!:D

Well, of course there is a reason for that. With all the "inedible" food:rolleyes:, we could not squeeze into the chairs by the end of the cruise if there were arms. We need some "overflow" room!!:D

I have never eaten so much ``inedible'' food as I have on a cruise. I keep cleaning my plate hoping that the food will taste better the more I eat but the more I eat the more I know I have to keep tasting!

If things keep up they way there, I'm going to sue the cruiseline for the surgery I need to add a second stomach and an increased intestine system to keep cruising on their cruiseline!:eek:

Dianne

EVERYONE knows that one should not eat 3 hrs before bedtime to maintain ones "girlish" figure! I figure I should sue NCL for making me eat at the chocolate buffet SO much after that and forcing me to order from room service during the night:rolleyes: They should be forced to take me back for free to use that workout equipment and lose these pounds!

I wonder....how many people spend their entire vacation criticizing every little thing that they can possibly complain about only to miss their vacation completely?

We call them the B & M crowd. (figure it out... )

On one cruise an elderly genteman was complaining because the crew navigating the tender couldn't get it docked to the ship in the high waves. He said he could have done it with one hand tied behind his back in 5 minutes. I think they should have let him try...

My complaint is on our last cruise they let the wine in my suitcase go un-noticed and I never got to experience the "naughty" room.

EVERYONE knows that one should not eat 3 hrs before bedtime to maintain ones "girlish" figure! I figure I should sue NCL for making me eat at the chocolate buffet SO much after that and forcing me to order from room service during the night:rolleyes: They should be forced to take me back for free to use that workout equipment and lose these pounds!

Your comment Re: Sue NCL would not work because you said everyone knows to wait 3 hours, their reply to you would be then wait the 3 hours and by then you are hungry again--wait ---eat --wait--eat and you don't get any sleep.

I wonder....how many people spend their entire vacation criticizing every little thing that they can possibly complain about only to miss their vacation completely?

Very true statement !!

Ok...so...there were water spots all over the plexi glass on our balcony and the water was not as blue as the Travel magazines advertise...but I guess that is not Norwegians fault.

The puppy ear on our towel animal had drooped before we got to our room....such a shame....and the mints on our pillows were not an equal distance apart.

Twice I had to walk up the stairs because the elevator was not waiting for me when I arrived.

And don't get me started on the dress code.....all those girls prancing around in those little bikinis....geeze!

I swear if I heard "Good Morning" or "Have a nice day" from the staff one more time I would have blown a cork. All I wanted to do was walk down the hall in silence without all the disturbance.

Thanks for the laugh!! Love your thread. For those who don't get the humor...or find gratification in complaining about being on a cruise....Stay Home! Maybe I can get a better choice of pool chair location if there are less sour pusses on board.:cool:

On every one of my cruises I adopt a slot machine. We bond... I feed it as often as I can whenever I am not eating, drinking, or sleeping. Oh, wait! I guess the drinking part is often simultaneous to my play time. I just don't understand why the captain will never let me take it home. :( I'm certain I've paid for every one of them. My husband always assures me that I have. It's just so sad, isn't it?

We're leaving next week on the Gem and now they've gone and ruined our cruise. They gave us our fuel surcharge back in the form of an OBC and now we're going to have a fight on how to spend it. This will be our 44th cruise and I swear we're not going on more than a hundred more. Enough is enough.

We're leaving next week on the Gem and now they've gone and ruined our cruise. They gave us our fuel surcharge back in the form of an OBC and now we're going to have a fight on how to spend it. This will be our 44th cruise and I swear we're not going on more than a hundred more. Enough is enough.

Oh, you poor thing, that's terrible! I will be a good sport and take that awful cruise for you.

I know we are all joking, but I tell you what...there are people who really do this! Its crazy what people expect.

We still joke about the person who whined about how the "milk stream seemed thin on the milk machine at the buffet". Holy Toledo..."thin milk stream"??? We bring this up on every cruise we take; it's our favorite petty complaint!

A couple years ago, I got razzed pretty good by one of the NCL IT people on their website during a cruise giveaway contest...and they never gave me anything!!! BOO-HISS!!!!

And in stealing from pengu1n---When are they gonna start sailing from Yakima?

As a resident Yaki-Maniac I hope its soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still joke about the person who whined about how the "milk stream seemed thin on the milk machine at the buffet". Holy Toledo..."thin milk stream"??? We bring this up on every cruise we take; it's our favorite petty complaint!

Now that's pathetic! I am going to have to check out the milk stream on our next cruise now.

Now that's pathetic! I am going to have to check out the milk stream on our next cruise now.

We recently toured the USS Missouri while in Honolulu. When we went to the former officers club, there was an old milk machine on the counter. I snapped a picture of it and sent it to our friend with the text: "Milk machine on USS Missouri. Unable to test milk stream for thinness as the blasted thing is empty" She had a good laugh!!!!!

My favourite complaint that I hear over and over: They serve the same thing at breakfast everyday!!!

Isn't that YOUR fault if you have the same thing to eat everyday......how many choices are there for breakfast that the buffet doesn't have? jeesh!

My favourite complaint that I hear over and over: They serve the same thing at breakfast everyday!!!

Isn't that YOUR fault if you have the same thing to eat everyday......how many choices are there for breakfast that the buffet doesn't have? jeesh!

and more importantly, I think NCL has a wide selection of breakfast foods. The person who eats the same thing every day is the realy problem... not NCL.

• 2 months later...

Archived