I have to complain about Norweigen. Something happened and I didn't like it.

A Sixth?

So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)  

336 members have voted

1. 1. So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)

• I was hungry and wasn't fed immediately.
    • I saw a sun bed I wanted but someone was on it.
    • It rained on a Tuesday that I really wanted sun
    • An elevator took a long time to fetch me
    • Someone on the staff looked kinda funny at me
    • I booked a cabin and got it, but I expected a Penthouse upgrade
    • A hurricane was the excuse for missing Fantasy Island. I loved that show
    • What the heck is all the whining about???!!!

They save all the best food for freestyle restaurants and then they have the nerve to make you pay extra to eat there, not to mention they wanted me to make a reservation for a time and all the slots I wanted were filled!

I then had to wait 5 minutes for a table in one of the main dining rooms which is way too long, even though I just had lunch 3 hours before at the deck BBQ which had the best hamburgers I have ever had! The server had the nerve to bring out this shrimp appetizer that were these tiny little shrimp...but you know, I was looking for the colossal sized ones and a steak that wasn't cooked to my standards. I had to try all 4 desserts and they were all horrible!! I spent so much time trying to find a dessert that was even fit to eat that I missed 5 minutes of the show because of the time they start it! I spent most of my time starving because the food was unfit to eat!:D

My biggest complaint is that they give me tooooo much food. I didnt ask for it and it just keeps coming. How dare they try to force feed me that dessert...not to mention bringing me 2 to try because I couldnt make up my mind. I didnt want 2 darn it and now I have to eat it or it goes to waste, so in all actuality, NCL is to blame for my weight. Can I sue?

They lured me on board, wined, dined and entertained me. Took me to exoctic destinations and then....it was over.......they kicked me out, sent me packing to a lifestyle I am not acustomed to. I have to cook and clean all by myself......I'm suing for Sailamony!:D

They lured me on board, wined, dined and entertained me. Took me to exoctic destinations and then....it was over.......they kicked me out, sent me packing to a lifestyle I am not acustomed to. I have to cook and clean all by myself......I'm suing for Sailamony!:D

Let's make it a class action lawsuit.

Let's make it a class action lawsuit.

Count me in on this one. I have all kinds of pain and suffering, emotional distress from having to come back to work, anxiety attacks from not being able to sit on my balcony and be calmed by the waves, not to mention starvation - I am still sitting at home waiting on someone to offer me something to eat or take my drink order.

After I boarded I looked in the mirror and I still didn't look like any of the passengers in the NCL ads. I was still 56 years old and 20 pounds overweight. To add insult to injury, at the end of the cruise I was 25 pounds overweight.

What a jip , I paid all that money for a balcony cabin

and all you could see the whole trip was water .

Plus when I did sit out there at the end of the day all I got was that damned orange sun right in my eyes.

Never again NCL :mad:

My wife snored :eek: some of the time, which kept me awake. Since I didn't pay for the balcony, the window/porthole in my cabin wouldn't open, and I couldn't get the soothing sounds of the surf to drown out the rasping noise. :D

Can we start a class action on that one?:cool:

My wife snored :eek: some of the time, which kept me awake. Since I didn't pay for the balcony, the window/porthole in my cabin wouldn't open, and I couldn't get the soothing sounds of the surf to drown out the rasping noise. :D

Can we start a class action on that one?:cool:

I bet in the morning you really needed a cup of coffee...:p

Giggles:p

I asked for my beds to be separated, and instead they pushed them together and I was forced to sleep with my husband...

What kind of vacation is that. :p

(for those of you that don't get the humor, I am just joking!)

Haven't even really cruised yet, just enjoying the thread and wanted to join in, this is a fun one, for those that have a sense of humor. ;)

I know that the majority of this thread is tongue-in-cheek, but there are a bunch of you out there that blow my mind... I agree with the grandma of 2 (it says so in her name)

I am VERY picky and I hadnt noticed that the food was bad, nor did I notice ANY of the other complaints!! Hmm Guess I better book another one and check it out!!! ;)

I'm NOT very picky about types of food, but I do demand quality service... I must not have been eating in the right place, because the service on the NCL Dawn for the last three years has been second-to-none. The problem is when these folks book a room on Deck 4, board the ship and expect to OWN the ::expletive deleted:: ship. Newsflash: there are 2500 other people on board... somethings take time! Sometimes there are a lot of people who are choosing to whatever at the same time YOU are choosing to whatever... YOU'RE ON CRUISE TIME! RELAX! Go eat upstairs at Cagney's... Go to the chinese or mexican places that are always empty... Book a Garden Villa and have a butler chew the food for you! So I guess what I'm saying is my complaint would have to be the people who come on this wonderful vacation and grouse when they realize there are about a ga-jillion other people on this same wonderful vacation and that the universe does not, in fact, revolve around their lives....

Cruise on...

JWK:Getting ready to whatever again in 15 days

I know that the majority of this thread is tongue-in-cheek, but there are a bunch of you out there that blow my mind... So I guess what I'm saying is my complaint would have to be the people who come on this wonderful vacation and grouse when they realize there are about a ga-jillion other people on this same wonderful vacation and that the universe does not, in fact, revolve around their lives....

Cruise on...

JWK:Getting ready to whatever again in 15 days

WHAT???? The universe DOESN'T revolve around me????? When did THAT happen???? :D

I just wonder about the people who come on here with a million complaints about the small stuff...maybe if they spent more time enjoying their cruise and not looking for all the minor little glitches that happen in life, they'd be happier.

Now, I'm not saying we shouldn't be able to complain about real lapses in service, or serious issues....but having to wait for dinner (where else are you going? You're on a SHIP in the middle of the ocean somewhere!!) or their steward didn't fawn over them, or they didn't like a particular dish..ranks pretty low on my list of things to fret over.

We were in the Star Bar, deck 13 on Jade, sheltering from gales off the north coast of Scotland. A woman appeared from the lift and demanded that the sweet Eastern European waitress tell her where the Spinnakers was. Finding out that it was across an open deck, she yelled:"I'm from Florida! I DON'T DO COLD! STUPID SHIP!" So I claim my cruise is ruined by all ships for having outside decks. Happy cruising-jocap.

We were in the Star Bar, deck 13 on Jade, sheltering from gales off the north coast of Scotland. A woman appeared from the lift and demanded that the sweet Eastern European waitress tell her where the Spinnakers was. Finding out that it was across an open deck, she yelled:"I'm from Florida! I DON'T DO COLD! STUPID SHIP!" So I claim my cruise is ruined by all ships for having outside decks. Happy cruising-jocap.

That is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

One of my towel animals was rabid. The steward had to come in and shoot it with a dart gun.

lol I think this is the winning post. I love it. Now you have me wondering if that is why my hubby dismantled my towel animals to make arm rests for the balcony chairs.

In Nov 0f 06 I went on a 11 day cruise with my mother on the NCL Wind. We had a great cruise with wonderful staff, food and adventures in Hawaii.

One night we ended up dinning with two other couples. The two women were sisters. The one women complained about every course in the dinner.

The last straw was when my mother and this women ordered the same dessert. Horror of horrors, my mothers dessert was bigger than hers. I still wonder if the waitstaff did that on purpose :p Well of course, we heard about that all through the dessert. This women is lucky that she and I didn't end up with the same dessert. I would have shoved my dessert at her and said "If you shut-up, I will give you my dessert".

We avoided her and her group the rest of the cruise.

In Nov 0f 06 I went on a 11 day cruise with my mother on the NCL Wind. We had a great cruise with wonderful staff, food and adventures in Hawaii.

One night we ended up dinning with two other couples. The two women were sisters. The one women complained about every course in the dinner.

The last straw was when my mother and this women ordered the same dessert. Horror of horrors, my mothers dessert was bigger than hers. I still wonder if the waitstaff did that on purpose :p Well of course, we heard about that all through the dessert. This women is lucky that she and I didn't end up with the same dessert. I would have shoved my dessert at her and said "If you shut-up, I will give you my dessert".

We avoided her and her group the rest of the cruise.

I hear ya! Stupid NCL for allowing crabs and idiots on board!!

On the Star last January, about a HALF HOUR after boarding, I was at the buffet and there were three baskets for bread. One had some italian loaf type breads in it that didn't appeal to me, so I was patiently waiting for the staffmember who had just picked up the other baskets for replenishment. A woman was standing with me, and I noted that there was a carving station just ahead of us and said, 'Well, at least we're not holding up the line,' and her response (in an unbelievably nasty tone) was, 'No, I've cruised this line before and I can see NOTHING has changed!' Mind you, I wasn't sure what she was referring to... whether she meant that other passengers also ate bread, that the staff replenished the bread when they got the chance even when the buffet was incredibly busy, or perhaps that no matter what anyone did, she was not about to allow herself to enjoy her cruise (likely this one). What I did know was that, like you, I had found someone to AVOID! I decided to walk away and come back for a roll later!! SCARY!!! :eek:

Waste of time

No not really. I see you are booked on 2 future NCL cruises. Why would something done tongue in cheek be a waste of time unless you don't have a sense of humor or you booked your future NCL cruises in a stupor?

Lighten up and enjoy the fun.

Dianne

Archived