happy new year to everyone

raringtogo

Happy New Year to all the wonderful "posters" on the P & O Australia site. :D Thank-you all for sharing so many great posts, that have not only been sooooo helpful but I have had a great many laughs & some tears along the way this year. I look forward to continuing to do so in the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Jane

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

Hi All,

I was going to try to post a cute message with music but I didn't think it would work. You will have to settle for a heart-felt verbal message.

I wish you all good health and some great cruises in 2009. :):):)

Evon.

Being that I'm still in 2008 and still looking forward to a New Year's Eve celebration tonight, whilst the majority of you are now in 2009 and reflecting back on the year past and all of last night's activities, I can now say to you happy New Year's Day.

As I've said to our mates in Cairns, we have a leg up because our 2009 is still pure with no broken resolutions at all but their 2009 has already begun and, knowing them, I'm sure a few of their resolutions have probably already been filed away in the dust bin. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all the Wonderful CCer's.

I hope that 2009 brings lots of Wonderful Memories, Friends New and Old, Health Happiness for you and your Families.

Oh and Of course Cruising this Beautiful World we live in.

Happy New Year :D

Archived