IOS cabin question

We are booked in a oceanview cabin..7204 on the Independence of the Seas later this month. This is a "bow" front cabin...am told the view out the window might be interesting..but wondering about ship movement up there. Due to the size of the ship will we still feel a lot of the movement being in front like that? I know no one can predict rough seas, I'm just wondering about "normal" seas. Anyone been in one of this type cabin?

Thanks.

WOW...you are up front there alright. I haven;t been on yet but I would say you are apt to feel a bit more movement up there. Another thing to keep in mind....you are going to have a long walk to anything in the back of the ship....and it always seems you head aft more than forward.

WOW...you are up front there alright. I haven;t been on yet but I would say you are apt to feel a bit more movement up there. Another thing to keep in mind....you are going to have a long walk to anything in the back of the ship....and it always seems you head aft more than forward.

The walking doesn't bother us...have to work off the meals you know!:p

If you encounter rough seas, you will notice it. Otherwise, no different. I had a similar cabin location on another ship. The last night of the cruise we hit swells and the bow of the ship came down with a BANG! every wave. Sounded like the crew was throwing furniture down the stairwell somewhere near the head of my bed.

Archived