Anyone Ever had E-Doc Problems

lorimay

My e-docs arrived today and I can't seem to get the docs to download. The email has a secure link and when I click on that I get a message with an "Edoc" link in the middle of it. Click on that and ... nothing happens. I have the latest version of IE and Adobe Reader and just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. We have two cabins and both are the same way. Is it time to call the travel agent and have them resent? Thanks!

My e-docs arrived today and I can't seem to get the docs to download. The email has a secure link and when I click on that I get a message with an "Edoc" link in the middle of it. Click on that and ... nothing happens. I have the latest version of IE and Adobe Reader and just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. We have two cabins and both are the same way. Is it time to call the travel agent and have them resent? Thanks!

hmmm....who is your provider???? do you have a popup blocker on??

Popup blocker is off. It says "loading" in the bottom of the screen in IE but nothing is there. It's beginning to look more and more like my edocs are empty. Just wondered if this had happened to anyone else.

if you got the link they should be there....did you just get the email??? maybe their servier flaked out...try tomorrow....

my link came from RC so i am not sure if your TA can access them...can you try at work (:eek:) or a library?? or do you have a FedEx Office in your town???

good luck!

My e-docs would not download either. I ended up calling tech support at RCCL. They told me to click on the link like you did. Then, when you get to the screen of nothing, go back to the original link you used, highlight the code at the end of the link which was not used (it is a long bunch of numbers and symbols), then highlight it, copy and paste it at the end of the code in the address bar. Then hit enter. Hopefully, this will bring up your e-docs. It worked for me, but I know it's probably clear as mud. You would think it would work if you highlighted the entire code to begin with and then paste it into the address bar, but it would not. Good luck!

The problem got fixed. The document was really empty and they send a new one that works fine. So it wasn't my error after all. I have to say they were pretty underwhelming. I already checked in online and the only useful thing was the do-it-yourself luggage tags.

We booked this cruise last minute (booked on 12/31 for the 1/15/09 cruise) and the e-docs came the next day. I don't know how far out they usually come.

Archived