Men wearing hose

RachieLnnn

Thanks for posting. Interesting article.

How ridiculous to call them "mantyhose" or say that men had to wear women's hose before they made the Manyhose.

Why not just wear the tights made for male dancers???

To the men who wore women's hose:

Hellloooooooooo ..........Duh????

BTW, I saw the tights for men on the European fashion runways 10 years ago.

DH runs EVERY morning in any kind of weather, except ice. Years ago I gave him some tights to wear for extra warmth.:) He never complained that they were not made for the male anatomy....hmmmmm, wonder what that says?:p:D

DH runs EVERY morning in any kind of weather, except ice. Years ago I gave him some tights to wear for extra warmth.:) He never complained that they were not made for the male anatomy....hmmmmm, wonder what that says?:p:D

Says he's a practical guy without silly hang-ups.:)

I see lots of men in NY in the winter running/jogging with tights on. No biggie.

A true story. About 17 years ago we were on a cruise and my husband couldn't find his black dress socks. Searched and searched the suitcases. Nothing. I went down to the ship's store and all they had were navy blue thick wool socks. So, 3 layers of my black knee hi's equal one pair of his black socks. He proudly wore them and never again have I forgotten to pack them. Yes, I do the packing. Now when we get home from a cruise, I wash the socks and place them in the toes of his black shoes. If he needs good shoes between cruises (not likely in our lifestyle and climate!), I know where they are!!!:)

Pretty gross!:eek:

But to be honest with you my hubby who is a "runner" and likes everyone to know it:rolleyes: actually got some amazing thermal underwear designed specifically for outdoor sports that resembles panty hose!

You have to stifle a laugh when you see him strutting around in it but it is quite amazing in it's ability to keep him warm .

Exactly. This country thinks it's a fashion faux paux for a woman to even wear hose nowadays!:D

Culturally,this country is not ready yet. It seems that way with a lot of things which are accepted in other parts of the world.

Archived