Welcome Home HeatherInFlorida

Sage

Heather,

Welcome home. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time, but I'm sorry to hear that you brought home a cold as a souviner. Did you at least get a good price on it?:D I'm looking forward to your review when you feel better.

Wooohoooooooooo Heather! Welcome home !!!! Missed you!

Sorry to hear you got a cold bug :( I wish I had known you all were going to be there together too! I posted a Bon Voyage to everyone and forgot my own parents till the night before. I also forgot HMC had 2 ships at one time sometimes, they would have loved to met you all! They are really good ppl and love ppl and life. If you would rather email me the pics, please feel free too ziggysmoney@yahoo.com I'm sure they would love the pics, I will share theirs as well :) They had the butler service and I'm dying to know what they thought :)

Again welcome home and get well soon, we can all wait (it will be hard tho) for your review till you are better :)

So nice to see your welcomes home when I snuck back to my computer to take another peek at what's going on around the Boards.

Hopefully I can get going on my review tomorrow because I do have stories to tell and the weather ( Gale Force 9 with + 18' seas:eek: ) was quite a factor for 24 hours!!! Also, an unfortunate death at sea which I don't think most of the passengers even were aware of.

Odd about coming down with this ailment since when I cruised the Celebrity Millie last year the exact same thing happened. I was sick for over 2 months with that dilly so I sure hope this is not a repeat of that!!!

So I promise to report more soon and thanks again for all your welcomes:) .

Heather-

I am hoping you are up and well soon too! I am trying to get my review done, though it doesn't mean all that much as the Noordam has just completed her 861st and final voyage - I still want to share it with everyone.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Wow!!! So great having you guys looking out for me! Can you come by and bring me all these remedies? Actually I took Tylenol Cold something or other and am a bit better.

Just want to let you all know how much I appreciate the "welcome home". I love to cruise, but I also love to come home.

Archived