What Is Quest?

neptune18

it s an Adult scavenger hunt

You dont really want young kids there, and every thing or some of it could be on the cruise in review vidoe as there was a shot of me with my teeth out on our first cruise

its a silent rule we do not explain what the Quest is but take it from em you do not want to miss

unless you re upstight, or very religious

Quest is a game were the audience is split in to teams and each team chooses a captain. The cruise director or host will ask for items from the audience. The teams compete to be the first to deliver it to the host. Points are earned for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. At the end of the game, the team with the most points wins.

Quest is a game were the audience is split in to teams and each team chooses a captain. The cruise director or host will ask for items from the audience. The teams compete to be the first to deliver it to the host. Points are earned for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. At the end of the game, the team with the most points wins.

Way to break the number one rule of quest-

"The first rule of quest, is, you don't talk about quest":confused:

That's about it. I'm not sure why anyone calls it a scavenger hunt, which most would interpret as running around the ship looking for things. Do a search at youtube and you'll find video's of it. It's often vastly over-rated here on these boards when people make it out to be so incredible and top secret.

That's about it. I'm not sure why anyone calls it a scavenger hunt, which most would interpret as running around the ship looking for things. Do a search at youtube and you'll find video's of it. It's often vastly over-rated here on these boards when people make it out to be so incredible and top secret.
I agree bouhunter.

To the OP, if you want to win, make certain to bring a set of keys with you, something that has RCCL on it, a pen or a pencil, a sock with a hole in it, a person with a piercing other than in their ear, a set of ladies panties and be prepared to run around the lounge to some sleazy music at the end of the game wearing a bra if you are guy. That about covers it.

Hey Saracruise: boo hoo :D

Couldn't agree more with your last statement. It must be another of those higher class activities I guess that those who long for the cruises of yester-year love. Just like the nauseous "hey look me over" and the other classics that interrupt your dinner in the "formal" dining room.

I agree bouhunter.

To the OP, if you want to win, make certain to bring a set of keys with you, something that has RCCL on it, a pen or a pencil, a sock with a hole in it, a person with a piercing other than in their ear, a set of ladies panties and be prepared to run around the lounge to some sleazy music at the end of the game wearing a bra if you are guy. That about covers it.

Hey Saracruise: boo hoo :D

Wow it sounds awful! After everyone on these boards going on about how great it is I'm very glad you posted this info- I won't be going to quest!

It's pretty sad that people get so much pleasure being 'in' with what quest is, like it's some awesome club that they're a part of. If a cruiser asks a simple question like that I see no problem in you answering! Thanks :D

A very adult version similar to Lets Make a Deal...the part where Hall would go into the audience and ask for things.

A lot of people (as you can see from the other posts) think its best not to explain it, but if you don't like crude activities you may want to skip it...contrary to popular belief...it isn't enjoyable to everyone.

i love watching/playing the quest.

anyway, i don't think people "get so much pleasure being 'in' with what quest is." i think people are trying to keep the initial shock of the competition for the first-time-quest-player. that's the best part.... the shock of seeing what people do in the competition setting. our family laughs the whole time.... and its been the highlight of many cruise-memories.

i think the quest is definitely something to see... you don't have to participate. if you don't like it, you don't have to stay, but at least you'll know what's going on. :)

I think the most fun is watching other peoples reactions. Some people don't find this kind of humor funny, that's OK. I don't like certain types of humor either. But anything that can give me a deep down, tears down the face, catching my breath kind of belly laugh, feel good sensation, than I'm in...it's good for the soul (and burning calories)

• 1 month later...

Archived