New to the boards!

Pittfarm

Hello and I'm so glad that I found this board. I have a 16, 14 and 12 year old. I am interested in taking a 7 day cruise this summer for the 5 of us. I am unsure what my vacation time will be yet because I am a new nurse and at the bottom of the totem pole, so maybe doing this last minute will be my only option. My question is, does RCI have room for 5 in one room? I am looking at cruise.com for deals. Does anyone have any other suggestions for watching upcoming cruise bargains? I appreciate your help and thanks so much!

:)

On our next cruise (April on AOS), my friends will be in one of these cabins with their 3 kids (17, 15, 12). I was just talking to my friend about it -- her only concern is the one bathroom (but she joked that she will just send her husband to the spa for a shower!). She booked nearly a year out and the price sounds great. She called RCCL directly to book.

Hello and welcome to CruiseCritic. My suggestions would be as follows:

since u r new to this board and new to cruising, maybe u should visit your local travel agent. Most big travel agents offer a cruise expert on their staff. These people have been on all the cruiselines and ships. they can give u info, in addition to what u will find on this board. Also the travel agent will be able to give u brochures from Royal Caribbean and u can take this home and look at all your options. The travel agent can tell u good cabins from bad, and also what exursions might be good. U are under no obligation to book with them; however u will get a lot of info from them. Your other option would be to check all the online sites, this message board, and RCI own website. Have fun

Cheers

Archived