Solstice formal nights

buncobabe

We are on the 2/15 sailing and my TA said the formal nights are on the first night and last night of the cruise. Is this correct? Also, can anyone tell me if there are any special nights in the MDR, like italian night, or seafood night? I have searched for complete menus on this site, but have not had much luck. Thanks!

Bunco ~ I don't know of any Celebrity cruises that have a formal night on the first or last night. They are always smart casual. Too many folks don't have luggage on the first night to dress formally (especially early seating) and on the last night everyone is packing and has to have luggage out.

Ellbon is correct....formal nights on Solstice are Monday and Friday.

ENJOY!

the first night of our cruise in May is Monday...so I guess we will have a formal night on our first night? That is not great!!! Especially since the next night is after a day at sea, which would have been the perfect night to get dressed up!

Robin

the first night of our cruise in May is Monday...so I guess we will have a formal night on our first night? That is not great!!! Especially since the next night is after a day at sea, which would have been the perfect night to get dressed up!

Robin

Yeah, I bet our first formal night is Tueday... a sea day.:)

I can't wait!!!:eek::D

Archived