did i book on springbreak!!!!!

don24

Were on Vision ots. 29th march back to back out of Dominican Republic. Whats our chances of ending up with a ship full of kids?

I have to say though, we went last yr on freedom at same time and had no problem, but these boards do scare me sometimes:eek:

Out of the DR I would not be concerned.

I normally wait till the first week of May, but had to schedule early this year. 5 day on Navigator so I know I will be spending a lot of time in the solarium. My ony real fear is the out of control kids pressing every elevator button, or trashing the windjammer.

To those of you who feel compelled to tell me there are alternatives to the elevator (no kidding). I avoid that as much as possible, but there are times.

My son's college and a couple other around here are out first week of March.

Oh yeah, that is when I happened to book my cruise. So hence , we are gone they all opted to stay here and "house sit" for us Betcha more beer will be consumed in my house than on the Liberty that week.

Most schools have Spring break earlier. Only a small fraction have it in late March to early April. The vast majority are the weeks of March 9 and March 16.

Click HERE for a list of when colleges have Spring break this year.

Luckily my March 15 cruise is a 12 nighter so I expect very little influence, except perhaps at some of the islands.

Just go with the flow. Remember you are on vacation, and those kids in the pool doing beer funnels only get sick every once in a while. LOL! But seriously we have cruised at that time of year and the high school and college aged kids were not an issue at least for us.

Archived