Best-kept secrets aboard the Majesty?

Cinderellie

[quote name='GreaseDJ']I was in 715 last year and enjoyed it. It is small! But you will enjoy the access to the track.[/QUOTE]
I hear ya, Grease.. I've stayed in a cabin that size and still had a blast! I prefer the bigger cabins, but just 'cause there's more room for my stuff. ;)

Thought I'd bring back an old thread about Majesty instead of making a new one, b/c my question really isn't that important to warrant one.

Radio posted the Majesty Dalies from his cruise in January which is the same one we're doing in April. I'm assuming the Dailies will be pretty similar as far as schedule goes. Anyway, I noticed there was no "Dress Up or Not" night.

The only thing that really addresses "dressing up" is this:

"Dressing for dinner: You'll always find a place for your style, no matter what you want to wear. Resort Casual (including jeans) is welcome in all our restaurants except Four Seasons Dining Room, our designated "dress-up" restaurant after 5:00 pm."

Is this the case for NCL's other ships? Do you think it's b/c of the itinerary? Monday - Thursday she's at a different port. Just curious.

[quote name='Cinderellie']Gosh, I hope there are some dress up nights. I love it![/QUOTE]
Well, it looks as though you can choose the night you want to dress-up. There's a photographer taking photos with a background set up every evening if you want a pic.

Because there is definitely no specific "dress up or not night," at least on the Bahamas itinerary.

Archived