Crown March 29 kids

mfbs

because I thought since kids were not on vacation where we live that there wouldn't be very many.....

Actually I am starting to think it might be fun because we don't have grandchildren yet but have a pool and we really enjoy having all the kids over and having fun with them but then the parents take them home!

I will be on the Crown the week before you. I actually called Princess a couple of weeks ago and they were able to give me an exact count of children under 17 that will be on the ship. We will have under 350 registered for our cruise and was told they allow up to 700. We were on the Star last August and there were 425 children.

We will be on this cruise as well. My wife is a teacher, and we have cruises the last three spring breaks for her. Lots of kids, but not too bad. In my looking around, there are few colleges having spring break that week, and some of the south Florida school districts have spring break the week after. Might not be all that bad...

Mike

thanks for the information... that doesn't seem like a lot of kids to me but when I read threads about Christmas or summer cruises and people really complaining alot about the kids I get concerned. We think it's fun having kids around but from what I have been reading kids take over the ships and I don't mean to be negative but that would not be a relaxing cruise for us. That being said we like all the different age groups and think the mix is so much more fun. In our work life we are around people our age every day so the mixture of ages we really like. We have been on 5 cruises and never noticed a problem but maybe we are cruising at different times.

We sailed on Caribbean and Ruby in peak weeks.. summer vacation and Thanksgivin and never had problems with the kids. There are two adult only pools... and kids also have large and busy kids/teens clubs. :)

Spring Break for some parts of Colorado, also. We will be there with 2 kids. Our neighboring county is off the week before us, so they stagger it quite a bit. The breaks are not that related to Easter anymore, from what I can tell.

Jennifer

My friend and I are both teachers in the Overland Park KS area--(two different school districts) and we will be on the Crown March 15th which is our spring break. So it looks like the whole month of March is spring breaks

Archived