Poll: Your Best Princess Cruise!!!

captjdd

WHAT SHIP WAS YOUR BEST PRINCESS CRUISE ON??  

465 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT SHIP WAS YOUR BEST PRINCESS CRUISE ON??

• GRAND-CLASS
    • SUN-CLASS
    • CORAL-CLASS
    • REGAL PRINCESS
    • ROYAL PRINCESS
    • PACIFIC PRINCESS
    • TAHITIAN PRINCESS

Well, voted for Royal Princess, Buenos Aires to Barcelona, Mar 98, but that was actually the second best, the first being the last voyage of the Sky Princess as a Princess ship, San Francisco to Sydney, Sep 00. Third would probably be old Pacific Princess, Australia/NewZealand, Jan 95.

Love those "exotics".

Our very first cruise was on The Golden in it's first year sailing. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary. That cruise was magical and I wouldn't change a thing! The memories keep me going til we cruise again.....1-28-05 on The Sun Princess!

Royal Princess, 14 day Panama Canal in 1986! She was still fairly new and Princess made it clear she was their flag ship! Dining experience every evening was incredible, many choices, presentation beyond anything I've ever seen since!

Entertainment was great, had local performers come onboard at most ports, plus we sailed with Les Brown and his band, there was so much going on you couldn't see everything and that was actually a complaint!!! :-)

It was my first Princess cruise and still ranks as my favorite. I liked the Golden, the little Island Princess, Crown was o.k., but I sailed on the Royal twice and that tells the story! I've only repeated on the Royal and the Norway, both classics!

The "best" itinerary cruise I've taken was on the Royal Princess where we went from Rome > Naples > Alexandria > Cairo > Ephesus > Istanbul > Athens. We went with a group of friends and had a ball. It was exhausting because we took 12 - 14-hour tours almost every day but it was also thrilling.

The "best" relaxing cruise I've taken was on the Regal Princess, Los Angeles > Hawaii > LA. I loved the sea days, Hawaii and then more sea days.

I'm really, really looking forward to our Royal Princess cruise next April where, counting North America, we'll be on four continents.

I voted for the Royal Princess. I am partial to the smaller ships and this was the cruise we renewed our vows, so it was very special, and the staff and service was the best ever. This was also the cruise we met Micky Rooney.

It's either the one I just finished or the one coming up, as a rule! Seriously, I think I'd have to give our Panama Canal Transit on the Coral "best overall" marks, although we just had a fabulous B 2 B on the Star, and it has to rank a close second.

Hi out there to Chris and Lisa, Earl and Carolyn, and all the rest of the CC crowd from both the 10/24 and 10/31 cruises! Carolyn, I have a great picture of you in the check out line in San Juan!

Donna

Archived