Capuccino after dinner - free ?

tin01

when princess first introduced "personal choice dining" the now "any time dining" it was free but no longer. actually i had a waiter who encouraged us to order it each night instead of regular coffee. i agree, buy the coffee card, it never loses value and whatever you don't use on one cruise you can use on your next princess cruise.

jeralyn ;)

Is coffee free and available 24/7 in the buffet? Just got of a Carnival cruise and had free cappuccino after every meal. I have no problem buying a coffee card if necessary but don't mind walking to buffet if available there. The walk helps balance all the extra calories I get from eating ice cream on the cruise every chance I get.

Well I don't know if it's a given, but on every cruise I've sailed on I've had free cappucino after dinner. It may be because I am not a dessert eater and always order cappucino instead?

FREE? Where and when? I never eat dessert and nobody has ever offered me free cappuccino.

Is coffee free and available 24/7 in the buffet? Just got of a Carnival cruise and had free cappuccino after every meal. I have no problem buying a coffee card if necessary but don't mind walking to buffet if available there. The walk helps balance all the extra calories I get from eating ice cream on the cruise every chance I get.

The syrupy sludge "coffee" is always free everywhere. There is a charge for fresh brewed and specialties.

The syrupy sludge "coffee" is always free everywhere. There is a charge for fresh brewed and specialties.

Thanks for the help.

Of course once a day or so I will want a GOOD cup of coffee but when addicted to coffee as I am I will be looking for the quick fix even when not so good. :o

You do in Sabatinis.

Interesting. When our group went to Sabatinis on the Ruby, we were going to order a specialty coffee and were told there would be a charge. We opted for plain coffee. :rolleyes: It was, however, served with the Chef's Table.

Interesting. When our group went to Sabatinis on the Ruby, we were going to order a specialty coffee and were told there would be a charge. We opted for plain coffee. :rolleyes: It was, however, served with the Chef's Table.

I don't know about the other specialty coffee's but in late Jan on the Ruby the cappuccino or fresh brewed was included in the meal. They might have made some changes.

Archived