Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Today, I feel really good!!! I doubled my legs, abs, back and arms routine, I was on the treadmill for an hour and did my stair routine 25 times. I can feel that my body is in such better shape. Tonight, I will have to make sure I rub my back and my legs so I can control the pain before May 20th. A good bath won't be a bad thing to take either.

Vickey, I went up 250 steps and down 250 steps..... I know, I am pushy, but I love it :D:D:D:D:D:D

Your loss is our motivation Quad. I hope you won't leave us when your biggest looser contest is over. Think about the cruise you will do after the one on the Legend. If you keep this up, Nikki will were a nice little bikini and you will impress the girls around :D:D

I think I will go on the treadmill for another hour tonight. Since I have reduced the pace and the inclination, my belly doesn't tell me to stop the treadmill.

I feel good today!!!!!

Hello again

I didn't make any more steps but did do alot more walking. :)

We went to International Market I bought a bottle of sugar free lemon syrup that I add to club soda and it makes a refreshing drink.

I also bought 4 bottles of my Waldenfarms salad dressings, a jimaca, romaine lettuce for lettuce wraps,a bag of ginger candy to try to see if I like to take on my cruise...it tastes okay. And lots more veggies and fruits.

Good news is I passed by the bakery without looking at the cream horns:D

Even by passed the samples that were just lying there waiting to be eaten.:rolleyes:

I figured out to put a cruise countdown ticker and a weight loss one onto my post. I can be computor illiterate sometimes.

Still waiting for all our losers to post.

Sorry, I'm late logging on and posting my weight tonight....

My scale said 127.6 today!!! :D

I ran tonight, then cooked up a couple of scrambed eggs (I used non-stick spay instead of butter in the pan - I have to say that butter is sooooo much better.) and had a side of cottage cheese, followed by an orange for an after dinner snack. Yesterday's quiche that I ate didn't seem to do too much damage.

I did the stairs at work today - it's only 3 stories so I go up in the morning, after my afternoon walk, and if I leave the building for luch (which is rare.) But I do go up and down the stairs at home about 20 times a day (14 steps up). Do I count the down steps?? Seems like not a lot of effort to go down. :p

Matt: Have a great trip and come back to us soon!

Dominique: Way to go with the stairs - you ROCK! I hope you don't get too lonely without your hubby.

Vickey: Passing up cream horns - that is an amazing accomplishment in my book!

Jon and Nikki: Great job!! WOW!

Take care all and keep up the good work!

Brenda

Hello everybody so this week was okay I didn't do bad but I didn't do good! So instead of weighing myself today I'm gonna hold off untill June first cause I know if I don't lose any weight I will get discouraged and even if it's a pound I'll still get discouraged so the best thing for me to do is to spread out the weigh in days! It gets me so much more motivated for some reason! Well it looks like everybody is losing weight today so Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!!

-Jamie

I got plenty of walking and exercise this week and only a couple of food slips:rolleyes:. Was hoping for 3# this week, but I'm plenty happy with 2.

SW 178

TW 166

CW 160

Less than three weeks till cruise time.

Hello everybody so this week was okay I didn't do bad but I didn't do good! So instead of weighing myself today I'm gonna hold off untill June first cause I know if I don't lose any weight I will get discouraged and even if it's a pound I'll still get discouraged so the best thing for me to do is to spread out the weigh in days! It gets me so much more motivated for some reason! Well it looks like everybody is losing weight today so Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!!

-Jamie

Jamie: I think you have a good idea to hold off for now on weighing yourself... I can really relate. It's tough when you think, hope, pray that the scale moves down and then it doesn't and you beat yourself up! Hang in there - your effort will pay off in the end.

Brenda

It is funny, I weight myself every morning and when the scale won't move I get angry and I do more exercices.

All last week, it stayed at 163 and I was frustrated so I increased my exercice routine. Yesterday, I did 2 hours of exercice, 1 was spent on the treadmill and it paid off. This morning, the scale showed a nice 161.4 lbs!!! :cool:

I will keep on exercising, I want that second number to change as quickly as possible!!! :cool:

The scale can be motivating too.

-Jamie

Don't worry about it. I hate when the scale doesn't move. I will normally weigh in about 3 times a week. Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Sunday to monday usually dolesn't show much of a change. But I do like to see the slow progression. As long as it is going down, I am happy.

good thing you did. I was going to have to come after you with more stairs.

NO,not more stairs.:eek: I took them again today.

Vickey, I went up 250 steps and down 250 steps..... I know, I am pushy, but I love it :D

BRAG.......BRAG

You pushy no way not YOU:D

By the way Vickey... We are no loosers... WE ARE BIG WINNERS!!!!!!! ;)

Correction....we are Winners at being Losers:)

And proud of it.

Sorry, I'm late logging on and posting my weight tonight....

My scale said 127.6 today!!! :D Great job.

I ran tonight, then cooked up a couple of scrambed eggs (I used non-stick spay instead of butter in the pan - I have to say that butter is sooooo much better.) and had a side of cottage cheese, followed by an orange for an after dinner snack. Yesterday's quiche that I ate didn't seem to do too much damage.

I did the stairs at work today - it's only 3 stories so I go up in the morning, after my afternoon walk, and if I leave the building for luch (which is rare.) But I do go up and down the stairs at home about 20 times a day (14 steps up). Do I count the down steps?? Seems like not a lot of effort to go down. :p

I count them.....but beware of Matt and missou they are quite pushy about those DANG stairs.

Matt: Have a great trip and come back to us soon! DITTO

Dominique: Way to go with the stairs - you ROCK! I hope you don't get too lonely without your hubby. I know she will miss him but after all she has us to keep her busy.

Vickey: Passing up cream horns - that is an amazing accomplishment in my book! I have to admit they sure did sound tempting later that night.

Jon and Nikki: Great job!! WOW! DITTO

Take care all and keep up the good work!

Brenda

-Jamie

Do what is best for you. Stay encouraged and motivated and you will reach your goal.

I got plenty of walking and exercise this week and only a couple of food slips:rolleyes:. Was hoping for 3# this week, but I'm plenty happy with 2.

SW 178

TW 166

CW 160

Less than three weeks till cruise time.

Great job.

I still have 3 more weigh ins to come in before I post them.

Where are you......riddle,mamaliciuos, and cruisernewbie:confused:

All I can say is you all are keeping me busy(and out of trouble) by posting all the losses.:D

way to go on that loss. I am here sitting in PIttsburgh's airport now. trying hard not to be tempted by any of the good food here.

Hang in there, you can do it!!!!!

NO,not more stairs. I took them again today. Good for you!!!

BRAG.......BRAG

You pushy no way not YOU Me very pushy and proud of it!! :D:D:D

Correction....we are Winners at being Losers That makes us WINNERS!!!

And proud of it. YOU BET!!!

It is funny, I weight myself every morning and when the scale won't move I get angry and I do more exercices.

All last week, it stayed at 163 and I was frustrated so I increased my exercice routine. Yesterday, I did 2 hours of exercice, 1 was spent on the treadmill and it paid off. This morning, the scale showed a nice 161.4 lbs!!! :cool:

I will keep on exercising, I want that second number to change as quickly as possible!!! :cool:

The scale can be motivating too.

I'm like missou, I hop on the scale often and when I don't see the results I like it motives me to work all the harder. I guess it's sad to think I'm motivated via negative feed-back :o 18 more days and I'm excited. Plus my TA shocked us yesterday by getting our family group all upgrades and significant cash back (not just an OBC). Makes for a happy day :).

I'm like missou, I hop on the scale often and when I don't see the results I like it motives me to work all the harder. I guess it's sad to think I'm motivated via negative feed-back :o 18 more days and I'm excited. Plus my TA shocked us yesterday by getting our family group all upgrades and significant cash back (not just an OBC). Makes for a happy day :).

I am so jealous 18 more days:p

So glad to hear you got an upgrade and some cash back...that makes for a wonderful day and a wonderful cruise.:)

ANCHORS AWEIGH IN

MONDAY MAY 11th

brnsnbrws MIA

SW..204 lbs

TW...200.2 lbs

Total=3.8 lbs

riddle

SW....231 lbs

TW....223--221--220--218--217--217lbs

CW...180 lbs

Total=14 lbs

***37 lbs to goal***

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255--253--252--247--244--240--232lbs

CW....220 lbs

***8 lb loss*** Total=74 lbs

***12 lbs to goal***

Nikki

SW...250 lbs

TW....218--216--214--212--210--208--205lbs

CW...170 lbs

***3 lb loss***Total=45 lbs

***35 lbs to goal***

vdarrell

SW...236 lbs

TW...229--227--229--227--225--222 lbs

CW..170 lbs

***3 lb loss*** Total=14 lbs

***52 lbs to goal***

Measurements:

Bust ....45--44 inches **-1 inch**

Arms....14 1/2---14 1/4 inches **-1/4 inch**

Waist....44--43 1/2 inches **-1/2 inch

Hips....51--50 inches **-1 inch**

Thighs...26 1/2--26 inches **-1/2 inch**

Calves..15 1/2--15 inches **-1/2 inch**

Total=3 3/4 inches

emmysmommy

SW...148 lbs

TW..132--135.9--131.8--130.4--129.2--127.6 lbs

CW...115 lbs

***1.6 lb loss** Total=20.4 lbs

***12.6 lbs to goal**

missou

SW...165 lbs

TW...162.5--162.6--161--163--162.6 lbs

CW..135 lbs

***0.4 lb loss** Total=2.4 lbs

***27.6 lbs to goal***

Measurements:

Neck...14--13.5 inches **-.5 inches**

Arms..13--12.5 inches **-.5 inches**

Bust...39--38.5 inches **-.5 inches**

Waist...34--35 inches **+ 1 inch**

Hips....40---40 inches **same**

Thighs...22--21.5 lbs **-.5 inches**

Calves...15--15 inches **same**

Total=1 inch

Mamalicious

SW...189 lbs

TW....165--163.8--163 lbs

CW..160 lbs

Total=26 lbs

***3 lbs to goal**

Matt34hew

SW...220 lbs

TW...200--199--198.2--198.6--198 lbs

CW..180 lbs

***.6 lb loss** Total=22 lbs

***18 lbs to goal***

Measurements:

Neck....16 1/2... 15 1/2 inches **-1 inch**

Arms..15--14 inches **1 inch**

Chest...38--38 inches **same**

Waist....36--36 inches **same**

Thighs...22.. 24 inches **+2 inches**

Calves...15--16 inches **+ 1 inch**

Total=+ 1 inch(muscle) gained

Cruisenewbie

SW....224 lbs

TW...216 lbs

Cw.. 200lbs

Total=8 lbs loss

***16 lbs to goal***

Twinrigger

SW...178 lbs

TW...170--168--166 lbs

CW..160 lbs

***2 lb loss** Total=12 lbs

***6 lbs to goal***

:)18.6 lbs lost this week:)

Total=246 lbs

:D:D We are 261.8 lbs AWEIGH:D:D

Thanks everybody for the nice feedback! Yea for me if the scale doesn't show me what I want especially if I worked really hard that week I feel like if I still can't lose weight what is it gonna take. So it will be good for me to hold off of weighing myself just so I could see a bigger change. That gets me so much more motivated. But I'm still gonna be checking in here and reading. You guys always motivate!

-Jamie

Thanks everybody for the nice feedback! Yea for me if the scale doesn't show me what I want especially if I worked really hard that week I feel like if I still can't lose weight what is it gonna take. So it will be good for me to hold off of weighing myself just so I could see a bigger change. That gets me so much more motivated. But I'm still gonna be checking in here and reading. You guys always motivate!

-Jamie

Jamie....please forgive me but I just noticed that I forgot to put you on the Weigh In, even though you aren't going to weigh in for a couple more weeks you are still a big(soon to be little) part of this group.

Please do check in and post as we need your support and know that we are all here for you. Now I got to go and post your name right up there with the rest of us Losers(yes...missou I know "winner")

ANCHORS AWEIGH IN

MONDAY MAY 11th

brnsnbrws MIA

SW..204 lbs

TW...200.2 lbs

Total=3.8 lbs

riddle

SW....231 lbs

TW....223--221--220--218--217--217lbs

CW...180 lbs

Total=14 lbs

***37 lbs to goal***