Who's intersted in possible CC group cruise in 2011?

CruisnGram

The airfare is an added expense from the westcoast to the east, as well.

My DW and I are planning a Hawaiian cruise in November 2011, which is a really great time for Hawaii: small crowds & great weather. I would also love to meet some of you CCers on a cruise, so maybe we should do an eastcoast and a westcoast??? :)

That's surely an option. Maybe you could organize a west coast to Hawaii and I'll do an east coat to whereever. :-)

CG

I would like to do the southern caribbean if I can talk hubby into 9 days. It would need to be April through October. We are not into cold weather at all. I know it might be nice where you end up but want it to be reasonably warm where we leave from as well.

I've never done S. Caribbean. Would like to someday.

CG

I would really love to do a Southern Caribbean one. I think it would be fun to meet up with a group of experienced cruisers like all of you! I am really hoping that our cruise next January is going to hook DH on cruising :p .

I would really love to do a Southern Caribbean one. I think it would be fun to meet up with a group of experienced cruisers like all of you! I am really hoping that our cruise next January is going to hook DH on cruising :p .

I said I don't have a preference, and I'm still willing to do whatever the majority votes. But truth is, my actual preference would be a 9 day S. Caribbean. 9 days to ports I've never been too with cc friends? Nice...very nice. :D

CG

I said I don't have a preference, and I'm still willing to do whatever the majority votes. But truth is, my actual preference would be a 9 day S. Caribbean. 9 days to ports I've never been too with cc friends? Nice...very nice. :D

CG

We've yet to do the S. Carib. itinerary and it's always appealed to us. The 9 day would be awesome! We all know what it's like to get off a 7 day and wish for just a few days more!

DW and I would love to consider it but, with a DD in middle school and DW and I both tied to a college academic schedule, our best options are in the mid-May to mid-August timeframe.

Like others, I'd like to see the Epic once but would prefer a smaller ship.

I love the Southern Caribbean!

Sea Hound:D

We've yet to do the S. Carib. itinerary and it's always appealed to us. The 9 day would be awesome! We all know what it's like to get off a 7 day and wish for just a few days more!

What ship does the S. Carribean? I have never done that either. I just want warmth, sun and blue water.

I am doing Bermuda this October and would have no qulams about doing it for a 4th time:D.

No offense to the west coast, but I don't want to do the west coast.:o

Sandy

We tend to go in the summer months/school holidays (UK) as it is easy for me to get my friend to care for my business then. Although having said that, other times are possible as her daughter is a stay at home Mum and can help her out if she is working.

It isn't cost effective for me to fly across the atlantic for less than a 7 day cruise and I would add some land days on to at least one end to make it more 12-14 days away from home and that then starts to get expensive with hotels and meals.

Destination is something I am flexible about for a group trip.

I would like to sail on the Epic someday just to see what it is like.

Jean

Hi Everyone!

1) where do you want to go?(itinerary)

Hawaii

2) what NCL ship would you prefer?

Prime of America

3) what month(s) would work for you in 2011.

Any month could work

MMMMM...I just looked at the Dawn for 2011 and that is a nice itinerary. I have done the Southern but only a couple of those ports. Can I vote for Feb?

BTW, I still love Bermuda in Sept or Oct...going to do it again in 09!

So far the greatest interest are: The Epic (7 day) , or the Dawn to Southern Caribbean (9 day)(and the 9 day Dawn is winning). Keep those opinions coming. :)

I sent an email to CC asking them about details on setting this up. The Admin is unavailable until tomorrow so I'm sure I will here from her as soon as she can catch up on all her emails. Will let you all know when I get more information.

CG

Either the Epic or the Dawn is fine with us, or anything else for that matter. Only months we cannot cruise are Feb, May, Aug, and Nov (Hubby's quarter endings) and April may be out as well. We don't usually plan more than a couple months ahead!

Robin

That's surely an option. Maybe you could organize a west coast to Hawaii and I'll do an east coat to whereever. :-)

CG

It will be my DW & my 40th, and she has her heart set on Hawaii. Two trips might be a good option.

DT

What ship does the S. Carribean? I have never done that either. I just want warmth, sun and blue water.

I am doing Bermuda this October and would have no qulams about doing it for a 4th time:D.

No offense to the west coast, but I don't want to do the west coast.:o

Sandy

No Offense Taken, Sandy. I'm for any option as long as it's a cruise!

Duane

I would love to see a Dawn Bermuda run in Sept, October. Any way we can think about it for 2010...so many of us need to use our compass points. My anniversary is in November so I would sell it to my DH that way (I am taking the next cruise, after our Celebrity one without my children, just DH and Me...):).

MY DH said Dawn to Bermuda if you want to count his vote but he'll go where ever I tell him!:D

Sandy

LOL I know what you mean. Mine is the same. Just give him the dates so he can get off work.

Tell your DH though that I am indeed writing down his opinion! :) And, you can also tell him that it's looking like Bermuda is a real possibility!

CG

We are going to Hawaii next month, have already been to the Southern Caribbean twice, already been to 3 of those ports twice. Would prefer the Western Caribbean or Hawaii. I will keep watch here! Can we get better rates if we go as a group?

We were looking into eastern carib from NY feb 2011 or a oct 2010 to bermuda Would be open to anytime Oct tru Jan non holiday time out of Boston NY NJ The Epic is an interesting Idea Keep my in the loop as you get closer to taking a Poll

• Administrators

Though I was part of the thread that got this idea going, I confess it's actually going to be difficult for me to go unless it is scheduled for Winter Break (usually around 12/20 to 1/4 or so), the first full week of April (Spring Break), or between Memorial Day and the first week of August. :( It's a work thing -- I'm a slave to the school calendar. Yes, I have to cruise when prices are highest, whereas I suspect this trip will wind up being when prices are lowest (Oct/Jan, etc.).

Anyway, I have no strong preference for ship/itinerary -- just hope the timing works. :)

Archived