Who's intersted in possible CC group cruise in 2011?

CruisnGram

Though I was part of the thread that got this idea going, I confess it's actually going to be difficult for me to go unless it is scheduled for Winter Break (usually around 12/20 to 1/4 or so), the first full week of April (Spring Break), or between Memorial Day and the first week of August. :( It's a work thing -- I'm a slave to the school calendar. Yes, I have to cruise when prices are highest, whereas I suspect this trip will wind up being when prices are lowest (Oct/Jan, etc.).

Anyway, I have no strong preference for ship/itinerary -- just hope the timing works. :)

I understand where you are coming from. Our business is school related as well and it's difficult for us to get away during school time. Fortunately, my older brother just retired from his job and is willing to babysit our business anytime we want to go away. So my circumstance just recently changed or I would still be in the same boat (pun intended :p) as you.

Who knows though when this cruise may actually take place? Please keep an eye out for future info as I'd love to sail with you.

CG

Well I'm not goin' if CG & Michell ain't goin'... ;)

Hey, I'll still be there. Promise. :) And maybe Michell too.

Now, question is........where's Terry? Hiding most likely. He's scared to death I'm gonna make him dig out his old show clothes! LOL

CG

We'd be interested but NOT if it's the Epic - absolutely zero interest on sailing in a ship that big. 9 day Southern (we've done it once and doing it again in 2010) or Bermuda again - we'd be happy on either one (who am I kidding we'd be happy on a 7 day Caribbean also!)

I loved the S. Caribbean and would love to do it again. I haven't run into anything posted by Terry yet. Hopefully, further down.

A lot of people seem to like the S. Caribbean and the 9 days is very nice. Regarding Terry I told you.........he's hiding. :D

CG

A lot of people seem to like the S. Caribbean and the 9 days is very nice. Regarding Terry I told you.........he's hiding. :D

CG

He's got to be hiding somewhere indoors, the weather down here tonight isn't fit to be out. Heavy rain and 30/40 degrees. Maybe he's working on his cookbook.:D

I don't want to do the Epic either.

Hey, I'll still be there. Promise. :) And maybe Michell too.

Now, question is........where's Terry? Hiding most likely. He's scared to death I'm gonna make him dig out his old show clothes! LOL

CG

I was just wondering the same thing! Hey Terry where are you????

My vote is for Bermuda....I love Bermuda!! We went there on our honeymoon 34 years ago and then went for our 25th anniversary! We stayed in a hotel on the island that has now been demo'd....so I would love to CRUISE Bermuda!

I don't have a preference on which ship...but I would prefer one that doesn't have more "sea days" than "island" days. Some of the cruises to Bermuda have more days getting there than actually spending time there.

S. Caribbean would be good too...we did that on our first cruise(it included Caracas, Venezuala too).

Are there S. Caribs that leave from Florida? I think most of them leave from P.R....so maybe we can look into that.

I was just wondering the same thing! Hey Terry where are you????

My vote is for Bermuda....I love Bermuda!! We went there on our honeymoon 34 years ago and then went for our 25th anniversary! We stayed in a hotel on the island that has now been demo'd....so I would love to CRUISE Bermuda!

I don't have a preference on which ship...but I would prefer one that doesn't have more "sea days" than "island" days. Some of the cruises to Bermuda have more days getting there than actually spending time there.

S. Caribbean would be good too...we did that on our first cruise(it included Caracas, Venezuala too).

Are there S. Caribs that leave from Florida? I think most of them leave from P.R....so maybe we can look into that.

We left out of Miami on the Jewel in November. Really nice! Airfare much cheaper too.

That was for the S. Carib cruise? That's great!

Yes it was and it was great. Neither of us (Ms Belp or me) have anything planned for 2011 yet. She said she wouldn't go on the Epic but I bet she'll go if there was a group cruise on her, just so she could meet all y'all ;).

I'd love the Southern Caribbean or Bermuda or anywhere the Epic is going or Alaska or on the Sun or back on the Dawn....I'm free to..whatever :)

That was for the S. Carib cruise? That's great!

Yeah, check out my signature for most recent cruise. It was great! I loved, loved St. Lucia.:D

I noticed on a post around 4 this afternoon Terry has been having "pooter" error message problems. Maybe he got frustrated!

The one we would be considering leaves out of Miami, so the ports would be somewhat different I think then the S. Caribs. that leave out of P.R. Her'es the itinerary and more info:

9 Day S. Caribbean aboard NCL Dawn leaving port on a Friday and returning on a Sunday.

Day 1 Miami

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Samana

Day 4 Tortolla

Day 5 Antiqua

Day 6 Barbados

Day 7 At Sea

Day 8 At Sea

Day 9 Miami

Dates available in 2011 are: Jan. 14, 28 Feb. 11,25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22nd.

Not saying this is what we're going to choose everyone. Just providing more info for those who asked.

CG

Neither of us (Ms Belp or me) have anything planned for 2011 yet. She said she wouldn't go on the Epic but I bet she'll go if there was a group cruise on her, just so she could meet all y'all ;).

You think? I wouldn't want to choose anything that you two wouldn't consider. :)

CG

• Administrators
Yeah, check out my signature for most recent cruise. It was great! I loved, loved St. Lucia.:D

I noticed on a post around 4 this afternoon Terry has been having "pooter" error message problems. Maybe he got frustrated!

I got home today and every computer in the house (that's seven, but who's counting?!) had done a Windows Update and now ALL of them are slower than Christmas at doing anything. On a few the keyboards aren't working, on some the mice aren't working, etc. I immediately thought of a virus/worm attack -- but in the last 2 hours we've had THREE calls from friends whose computers ALSO updated today and are now displaying these weird symptoms. I'll be curious to see what, if anything, is out there in the news tomorrow about this one.

I think I'd like to go too! I've never been to Bermuda or the Carribean so either work for me! I'm already booked for 2010 so 2011 just might work out! I'm hoping to cruise from NYC someday...

Well I really think we're going to do this. There's been so much interest. I realize that interest is just that...interest, but I'm hoping that we'll get enough to really want to do this, and it's looking good right now.

As I said before, I'm hoping to hear back from the cc group event coordinator soon, and as soon as I do, we'll proceed from there...so keep checking this thread.

CG

The one we would be considering leaves out of Miami, so the ports would be somewhat different I think then the S. Caribs. that leave out of P.R. Her'es the itinerary and more info:

9 Day S. Caribbean aboard NCL Dawn leaving port on a Friday and returning on a Sunday.

Day 1 Miami

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Samana

Day 4 Tortolla

Day 5 Antiqua

Day 6 Barbados

Day 7 At Sea

Day 8 At Sea

Day 9 Miami

Dates available in 2011 are: Jan. 14, 28 Feb. 11,25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22nd.

Not saying this is what we're going to choose everyone. Just providing more info for those who asked.

CG

No St Lucia?? Bummer. The only southern item is Barbados. All the rest we've been to on the Eastern as well.

No St Lucia?? Bummer. The only southern item is Barbados. All the rest we've been to on the Eastern as well.

Nope. I think that's cause they sail from Miami...no time to get as far as St. Lucia. That's why I posted the itinerary so people could see what it was since so many talked about a S. Caribbean.

You're right about some of these ports being on the E. Caribbean itin....we're doing Samana & Tortolla on our upcoming E. Carib.

CG

Nope. I think that's cause they sail from Miami...no time to get as far as St. Lucia. That's why I posted the itinerary so people could see what it was since so many talked about a S. Caribbean.

You're right about some of these ports being on the E. Caribbean itin....we're doing Samana & Tortolla on our upcoming E. Carib.

CG

But we did do St Lucia out of Miami last year on the Jewel, November 2008. And, it was a 9 day too!

I had Chris pull the map down that we bought on our cruise. We went to Miami (1 sea day) to Samana, then to Tortola, then to Antigua, then to Barbados and finally St. Lucia. Then 2 sea days back to Miami. It was absolutely wonderful. Pity!

Archived