Who's intersted in possible CC group cruise in 2011?

CruisnGram

I am fairly new to CC, but I love hearing everyones stories!! Ports aren't quite as important as I haven't cruised much, but have been living vicariously through everyones posts;). I would be interested in cruises in Februay or early March. The group seems so fun. I laugh more reading these forums that I do almost any other time of the day.

Alaska

Epic

February

Well, if this excellent pick doesn't appeal...I came up with a couple of others on NCL's website for 2011.

Dawn 9 day southern Caribbean RT Miami

Samana, Tortola, Antigua, Barbados, St Kitts

Dates: 2011- 1/14, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11, 3/25, 4/08 and 4/22

Sun 7 day Eastern Caribbean RT Orlando

Port Canaveral, Nassau, St. Thomas, St Marteen

Dates: 2011- 1/1, 1/15, 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, and 4/9

Just some more to consider.:)

I am new to the board but would love to meet you all and think it would be a lot of fun to be on a CC cruise. I would go on any cruise leaving on the east coast in Jan or Feb. I work retail so I have to stay away from Holiday times.

Now I just have to talk my DH into going. :p

Sign me up for either a Southern or Western Caribbean. I would love to cruise on the Dawn again and would prefer to do it 1st quarter, late Jan or early Feb would be best but I'm as flexible as Gumby.

And I saw it mentioned, if the idea had any seriousness at all to it, I would also love to do a Hawaiian cruise.

The tricky part will be finding family or friends to go with me. I'm running out of cruise mates who have the time and/or finances to go with me.

[quote name='FJDK'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I am new to the board but would love to meet you all and think it would be a lot of fun to be on a CC cruise. I would go on any cruise leaving on the east coast in Jan or Feb. I work retail so I have to stay away from Holiday times.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Now I just have to talk my DH into going. :p[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Welcome FJDK! Glad you're here. Just tell us which cruise appeals to you most. Cruisn Gram is keeping track. Go back to OP if you haven't read the whole thread.

[quote name='Ms belp']. Cruisn Gram is keeping track. Go back to OP if you haven't read the whole thread.[/quote]

I am so glad she is keeping track because we are all over the place.:eek: Itineraries, ships, dates...OVERLOAD!
Good work CruiseGram. Just let us know the outcome when its time!
Sandy

[quote name='CruisnGram'] 9 Day S. Caribbean aboard NCL Dawn leaving port on a Friday and returning on a Sunday.

Day 1 Miami
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Samana
Day 4 Tortolla
Day 5 Antiqua
Day 6 Barbados
Day 7 At Sea
Day 8 At Sea
Day 9 Miami

Dates available in 2011 are: Jan. 14, 28 Feb. 11,25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22nd. CG[/quote]

I would be really interested in this one but could only go if it was on one of the April dates (I hate having cruise blackout periods!!!).

[quote name='CruisnGram']The one we would be considering leaves out of Miami, so the ports would be somewhat different I think then the S. Caribs. that leave out of P.R. Her'es the itinerary and more info:

9 Day S. Caribbean aboard NCL Dawn leaving port on a Friday and returning on a Sunday.

Day 1 Miami
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Samana
Day 4 Tortolla
Day 5 Antiqua
Day 6 Barbados
Day 7 At Sea
Day 8 At Sea
Day 9 Miami

Dates available in 2011 are: Jan. 14, 28 Feb. 11,25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22nd.
[/quote]

Think you forgot St. Kitt's. It looks like it should be the day after Barbados (makes 9 days by making embarkation "day 0").

[quote name='kidzrnseattle']I am fairly new to CC, but I love hearing everyones stories!! Ports aren't quite as important as I haven't cruised much, but have been living vicariously through everyones posts;). I would be interested in cruises in Februay or early March. The group seems so fun. I laugh more reading these forums that I do almost any other time of the day.[/quote]

Welcome Kidz! As you see, we are just in the talking stage. We haven't even been approved yet by CC to hold this group cruise. But we'd love to have you join us. Keep an eye on this thread for updates as we find out more information.

CG

[quote name='FJDK'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I am new to the board but would love to meet you all and think it would be a lot of fun to be on a CC cruise. I would go on any cruise leaving on the east coast in Jan or Feb. I work retail so I have to stay away from Holiday times.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Now I just have to talk my DH into going. :p[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Welcome! Now go start working on DH! :D

CG

[quote name='Ms belp']Well, if this excellent pick doesn't appeal...I came up with a couple of others on NCL's website for 2011.

Just some more to consider.:)[/quote]

How'd I miss St. Kitts? I have no clue. LOL

CG

[quote name='jondirk']Sign me up for either a Southern or Western Caribbean. I would love to cruise on the Dawn again and would prefer to do it 1st quarter, late Jan or early Feb would be best but I'm as flexible as Gumby.

[COLOR=darkred]Got it down! Keep watching this thread for updates as soon as I hear back from CC.[/COLOR]

And I saw it mentioned, if the idea had any seriousness at all to it, I would also love to do a Hawaiian cruise.

[COLOR=darkred]dukegirl said she's interested in Hawaii as did several others. If you really want to try and get a CC group cruise to Hawaii, then someone needs to take the lead and send CC and email asking them if you can do it and take it from there.[/COLOR]

The tricky part will be finding family or friends to go with me. I'm running out of cruise mates who have the time and/or finances to go with me.[/quote]

I know the feeling! LOL

CG

[quote name='LOWTYD']I am so glad she is keeping track because we are all over the place.:eek: Itineraries, ships, dates...OVERLOAD!
Good work CruiseGram. Just let us know the outcome when its time!
Sandy[/quote]

I have both the front and back of an 8x10 piece of paper filled in already...starting on a new page. It's not hard really. Just trying to make sure that I write down everyone's preference. I think that the ship and the itinerary will be easy to pick as there are a few clear frontrunners at this point. The time we go is going to be the big issue I think. Once we decide on the ship and itinerary, I think we may have to narrow it down to 3 months and then just let everyone vote as to which month they want and the majority rules.

CG

Originally Posted by [B]Ms belp[/B] [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=18562791#post18562791"][IMG]http://boards12.cruisecritic.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[I]Well, if this excellent pick doesn't appeal...I came up with a couple of others on NCL's website for 2011.

[/I]
[I]Oh I like both of these, we have been thinking eastern or southern since we did western already,[/I]
[I]I personally would go in Jan/early Feb, you miss the school vacations if you go during these months and the fare is usually cheaper also.[/I]
[I]:)[/I]

[quote name='*Luv2Cruz*']It's good to see another CC Group cruise might be coming!:D The sooner you decide a date and itinerary, the sooner you'll be able get rates and become Official!;) Good luck Gram!:)[/quote]

thank you Luv. I may need some advice ffrom you once this thing gets rolling as I have no clue what I'm doing. :)

Wish I could have joined you on your cruise to Bermuda, but the dates just wouldn't work. Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise!

CG

[quote name='timeforadaiquiri']:) **jumps up and down** Can I go? Can I go? It sounds like a great time to me.[/quote]

Of course you can! LOL That's the whole point of this cruise...to get people together to meet. :)

CG

Archived