Anyone else?

Dee777

If you already know what you have and are getting better be sure to answer NO to that question at check-in about V & D. The cruise will have wonder recuperative powers. Once I had a really bad sinus infection and a terrible sore throat. I was miserable on the flight to SJU when I got on the ship I did my free shot of rum from the Bacardi cart..it was a miracle my throat felt better, I was cured! Hope you feel better soon and HAVE FUN!:p

Looks like they have caught on to you on the roll call.....

Yep, and we want her back! Can't wait to meet Dee and have drink on board!

Whoooeee, what's with all the flaming here? Ask a simple question and get beat up. That's not what this board is supposed to be about. There are a lot of people sick before they cruise.....they don't tell anyone.......they don't get flamed. Be honest here and you guys all beat up the OP?? That's why I stick to our roll calls and usually stay the heck off the regular boards. To much hasseling of the posters for my liking.

Yep, and we want her back! Can't wait to meet Dee and have drink on board!

Whoooeee, what's with all the flaming here? Ask a simple question and get beat up. That's not what this board is supposed to be about. There are a lot of people sick before they cruise.....they don't tell anyone.......they don't get flamed. Be honest here and you guys all beat up the OP?? That's why I stick to our roll calls and usually stay the heck off the regular boards. To much hasseling of the posters for my liking.

I think that is how they get there post count up is on the main board flaming people for no reason. We all came here in suport of Dee not any other reason. Just because some one has an up set stomach does not mean they have Norovirus. Grow up some of you and get a life.

Im glad youre feeling better! BUT, Just some Mom adivce you didnt ask for. Call your PC doc and get them to call you in some phenegran,JUST in case you have a fluke relpase due to the motion of the ocean. Have fun on your cruise!

OH, and another thing Mr.Norovirus, WHATEVER!!!

Archived