It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

FunDay WeekEnd !!!!

Hey, all you Fun Directors out there! Here's your chance to SHINE!! Tell us how the preparations are going... who's gonna be there and what special things you're doing to make your FunDay Party stand out!!!

We need pictures, videos, comments and every bit of Lido Deck silliness that y'all can come up with HERE!! IN THIS THREAD!!!

Here in San Antonio we're crankin' up mid day this afternoon gettin' the party prep done... I've got a cam set up that y'all can check on after about 3 PM. It's through Yahoo Instant Messenger. My ID there is hostmach@yahooo.com !!!

We're gonna be postin', puttin' up pics and lettin' y'all know who won the great prizes that we've got!!!

Y'all do the same!!!

Let's get this party started!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

We are all set! Just a few more things to pick up at the store. We have about 35 people coming. We are BBQ'ing hamburgers, hotdogs and having everyone bring a side dish. We have a kids section of "camp carnival" all set to go for the little ones and we have the adults doing the karaoke, line dancing, towel game, cruiser survey and just having a fun Sunday Funday party. We will take "embarkation pictures" of all our guests and give them to them as souvenirs. We are making the Funship as the "drink of the day". We will also have all our cruise photo albums out for everyone to look at. I will post pics after tommorow's party!!!!!!

Julie

Host Julienatul in Tarpon Springs, Fl

Hi Mach!

We have just a few more things to do today and we will be ready to roll tomorrow...........cooking hot dogs, setting up the patio as the "lido deck" with lights, etc. Towel animals.....Will take lots of pictures. Funship will be the "drink of the day".

We will also have Camp Carnival!

Can't wait.........we're almost there!

We are all set! Just a few more things to pick up at the store. We have about 35 people coming. We are BBQ'ing hamburgers, hotdogs and having everyone bring a side dish. We have a kids section of "camp carnival" all set to go for the little ones and we have the adults doing the karaoke, line dancing, towel game, cruiser survey and just having a fun Sunday Funday party. We will take "embarkation pictures" of all our guests and give them to them as souvenirs. We are making the Funship as the "drink of the day". We will also have all our cruise photo albums out for everyone to look at. I will post pics after tommorow's party!!!!!!

Julie

Host Julienatul in Tarpon Springs, Fl

May I steal the idea of embarkation pictures? What a great idea! We will be a small party, but this is a great idea.

We are doing the embarkation photos too, except we have a huge standup of Kenny Chesney to use as our "Guest of the Day!" And I am making my version of Carnival's meatballs!

By they way, on my funship, there IS fruit punch!!

Sounds like great plans! I hope you all have fun. I wasn't invited to a party. There are a couple in my area but no one that I know :(

I'm going to have my own party. I'm going to smuggle in some booze and leave a book and an orange on my wife's favorite chair :cool: :rolleyes:

Post pics!

Hi, we're having the Sunday Fun Day party tomorrow in Minnesota. Has anyone figured out to do what with the balloons and the sticks?

Thanks!

In just a few hours, my balloons will be inflated, attached to the plastic 'sticks' and will mark the way to our FunDay Party!!

I'm gonna line the sidewalk with 'em so folks can more easily identify the location of he party!!

:)

luckily the weather has moved on. It's still aweful cold in SW Kansas. We are goign ahead with the party. 2 PM on Sunday. Not sure how many people we are having, but that just means more shrimp canape, and tomato, mozzerela and arugula on french bread for me!!!

I'm going to have my own party. I'm going to smuggle in some booze and leave a book and an orange on my wife's favorite chair :cool: :rolleyes:

Post pics!

lol!! :D No parties near where I live, here in West Texas, so I will just have to "live" through everyone elses partays!:D

Too bad this was such a secret, unless there was supposed to be a place for us to read about this.

Who's hosting in the tri-state area?

It's really not any flavor of a secret... It was announced on John Heald's Blog over a month ago.

This thread has been running here on the Carnival forum since March 9...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=944307

1002 people were chosen to host a Carnival house party from the thousands who applied.

Too bad this was such a secret, unless there was supposed to be a place for us to read about this.

No secret that I know of.. there were multiple threads here all about it;)

It's really not any flavor of a secret... It was announced on John Heald's Blog over a month ago.

This thread has been running here on the Carnival forum since March 9...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=944307

1002 people were chosen to host a Carnival house party from the thousands who applied.

Too bad that wasn't a sticky here.

Do point them out.

I pointed out the most prominent thread and I'm fairly sure there were others...

Bottom line, Carnival elected to do this promotion the way they did... primarily via John's blog, which is astoundingly popular. It would seem the getting the word out cost them nothing and it appears it'll be a smashing success...

Ok Mach...how does your webcam thingie work? My laptop has a webcam but i don't know what to do with it! Do you have to have a yahoo account? If i don't have one, can I just create one? :o:o:rolleyes:

Yeah... just got to yahoo.com, create an account, download and install Yahoo Instant Messenger.

You can get to me and the cam as hostmach@yahoo.com !!!

:D

If you click on the link above, you will find a map showing where the parties will be - click on the area you are interested in to get a list. Looks like quite a few in your area.

Sorry you hadn't seen any of the info on this sooner.

BTW, I have missed "seeing" you around here. Good to see you back. :)

Always enjoy and appreciate your contributions here.

Archived